The 10 year anniversay of the liberation of Las Anod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Besides cali geri and reer hagar are not the only reer cayn, beesha cigaal naleeye also seem to despise SL meddling in their gobol
Cigaal naleye, khalid and Yaxye was cayaayan.

Rer Hagar and Cali gari are the big boys

Saalax Bidaar

:ohreally:
I literally had to search that guy up. Turns out he was the president a while back. How do u have a president that nobody knows??? Furthermore, how do y'all have a country no one knows? :ftw9nwa:

By no one you mean, Luna?

Everyone knows Dahir Rayale Kachin

By no one you mean, Luna?

Everyone knows Dahir Rayale Kachin
Not really, he, along with the rest are not internationally recognized as presidents. Its nothing personal- just facts.
Somaliland isn't even an official federal state. It is a clan based enclave with no official recognition unlike other clan based enclaves in Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:ohreally:
I literally had to search that guy up. Turns out he was the president a while back. How do u have a president that nobody knows??? Furthermore, how do y'all have a country no one knows? :ftw9nwa:
Well I don't really care if no one really knows about him or not. Only rate him cause he's family :heh:

Saalax Bidaar

Not really, he, along with the rest are not internationally recognized as presidents. Its nothing personal- just facts.
Somaliland isn't even an official federal state. It is a clan based enclave with no official recognition unlike other clan based enclaves in Somalia.

Somaliland was a state before you were even a twinkle in your daddies eyes.

Every single fed state in Somalia is copy cat rip off from Somaliland.

Somaliland seeks to be on equal footing with Somalia. It is not here to compete with mini Federal states.

Facts

Well I don't really care if no one really knows about him or not. Only rate him cause he's family :heh:
Walahi, you're a 100% Somali. No Harari caqli in you :ftw9nwa:

Somaliland was a state before you were even a twinkle in your daddies eyes.

Every single fed state in Somalia is copy cat rip off from Somaliland.

Somaliland seeks to be on equal footing with Somalia. It is not here to compete with mini Federal states.

Facts
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
That was based on colonial borders. The same colonizers my awowe's fought and you're sitting here and bragging about the lines in the sand they drew for you? You have no pride.

He was a siyaad barre officer who use to head the famous nss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending