ThatsSoRene weirdo is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Really thats very interesting because everything I have seen thus far shows modern west Africans are pretty much entirely of African heritage whilst modern Horners are heavily mixed.
That's because everything you have seen is bantu propaganda. Bantus tell the world that they are the original and pure Africans and anyone who deviates from their phenotype is impure. These are all baseless lies of course.
Interesting guys im not an expert at this stuff I was just interested but its nice to know these things
Then stop spreading bantu propaganda.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A BLACK MUSLIM IS MORE CLOSER AND DEAR TO ME THAN ALL THE SOMALI GAALS IN HERE. WALLAHI OO BILLAHI OO TALLAHI!
giphy.gif

about the features she is obviously wrong
but about the Arabic names that somali carry being due to arabnization?, i don't have a strong argument against that nor does any somali as i have spent years trying to debunk this, basically i'm afraid she is right.:francis:
the real question is , is/was arabnization a good thing or a bad thing? :cosbyhmm:
that is the question we should be asking ourselves, and i canidimo is 50/50 on it

i like Arabic culture more i like somali culture :kanyeshrug: and the Arabic language is much more useful than af somali:holeup:, its the language of islam:lawd:.

but Arabic names especially the ones somalis overuse is XAAR shit hacked rinsed out ,
every somali is named abdirahman :susp: ZERO UNIQUENESS in the somali community, not only do we lookalike but we all have the same fucking shitty arab names :ivers:

yees i am just a another abdi-somathing
f*ck my parent for that:mjcry: i'm packing my suitcase and moving out

Bastarin, They always have to mention Somalis. :westbrookwtf:
Arab having culturally influenced us and psychologically conquered us is an axiomatic truth

i as a proud non-victimhood mentality somali tried to run away from it for years only to have recently excepted this.

I always looked at it from a religious standpoint and thought those people were attacking islam but i learnt to separate the two
it takes an individual of a high iq, the typical somali being a geeljire will always confuse arabic or islamic

about the features she is obviously wrong
but about the Arabic names that somali carry being due to arabnization?, i don't have a strong argument against that nor does any Somali as i have spent years trying to debunk this, basically i'm afraid she is right.:francis:
the real question is , is/was arabnization a good thing or a bad thing? :cosbyhmm:
that is the question we should be asking ourselves, and i canidimo is 50/50 on it

i like Arabic culture more i like somali culture :kanyeshrug: and the Arabic language is much more useful than af somali:holeup:, its the language of islam:lawd:.

but Arabic names especially the ones somalis overuse is XAAR shit hacked rinsed out ,
every somali is named abdirahman :susp: ZERO UNIQUENESS in the somali community, not only do we lookalike but we all have the same fucking shitty arab names :ivers:

yees i am just a another abdi-somathing
f*ck my parent for that:mjcry: i'm packing my suitcase and moving out
Why are you so ignorant? All the western names are based on the Abrahamic religions or roman or Greek cultures. They have their versions of it. Names do not represent arabnization. Cultures influencing each other is just normal. If Somali parents chose to name their kids by Arabic names, then it's ok. Just like a Norwegian atheist names his son Jakob, Kristoffer, Aleksander or whatever. None of my friends or classmates has real norwegian names. It's not a good argument. Names used in every country rarely comes from their origin. Why the hell should Somalis be put to higher standards than westerners who by all metrics are better than us? It's not a good argument.

And you should be wiser also. Superior civilisations have always influenced others. Technology, cultures, customs, religion and sometimes language are spread through trade and such. You are ignoring basic human tendencies. Educate yourself waryaa.

The blacks you claim to side with are the ones most culturally ruled. They are heavily influenced by the west, christianity and islam. So you went from being a somali to an even more culturally compromised group. Not very clever.

The purest people are naked uncivilized primitive groups. Would you be part of their culture? Would you claim them to be superior since they have no influence from outsiders? No, of course not, it's stupid.

Last edited:
Dude. Are you plain ignorant? All the western names are based on the Abrahamic religions or roman or Greek cultures. They have their versions of it. Names do not represent arabnization. Cultures influencing each other is just normal. If Somali parents chose to name their kids by the Arabic name, then it's ok. Just like a Norwegian atheist names his son Jakob, Alexander or whatever. None of my friends has real norwegian names. It's not a good argument. Names used in every country rarely comes from their origin. Why the hell should Somalis be put to higher standards than westerners, who by all metrics are better than us? It's not a good argument.

And you should be wiser also. Superior civilisations have always influenced others. Cultures and customs, religion and sometimes language are spread trhough trade and such. You are ignoring basic human tendencies. Educate yourself waryaa.

The blacks you claim to side with are the ones most culturally ruled. They are heavily influenced by the west, christianity and islam. So you went from being a somali to an even more culturally compromised group. Not very clever.
what a bunch of Strawman fallacies :childplease:
listen clear saxib i'm a bit bored of this but i'll entertain you

to the world, norweign/swdiens/german or any of those other Scandinavian folks and English(i name these groups as they are the first bearers of those names u mentioned ) people are seen as being from the same racial group whatever that means, but somali and arabs are seen as two distinct groups of people therefore there is race relation at play here, so that analogy you gave was bad

but you have raised a good point though it was a Strawman, with regards to people of all backgrounds using Abrahamic names and i can easily debunk this by pointing out that islam is different to Christianity in that islam is founded by arabs whereas Christianity is said to have come from the levant by a ethnic group that basically all Christians claim was from their race group, a white man would tell u the Jesus he follows looked like him. Christianity is not even a religion to me, it's a dead ting cuz Christians don't even agree on the fundamental characters of the religion,

some may say jesus was a middle eastern but you think the hardcore anti middle eastern christians or non christian whites which make up most of white Christians will except this and believe this , they see their christian names as names that has it's origins with their race, their ethnicity them them them they have a self centered approach to their faith they believe they are the chosen people

to put it in simple terms islam is centralized into arab culture and language while Christianity is completely decentralized, people don't have to look up a certain modern ethnic group as the founder of Christianity(only group of Christians that hold an inferiority complex are black people, why that is, is a no brainier, blacks have been conquered people since day 1:damedamn:negros)

in Christianity you don't have to speak a specific language to practice, everyone worships that white man in their native tongue :damn: including handicapped christian somalis i have seen on youtube.

what a bunch of Strawman fallacies :childplease:
listen clear saxib i'm a bit bored of this but i'll entertain you

to the world, norweign/swdiens/german or any of those other Scandinavian folks and English(i name these groups as they are the first bearers of those names u mentioned ) people are seen as being from the same racial group whatever that means, but somali and arabs are seen as two distinct groups of people therefore there is race relation at play here, so that analogy you gave was bad

but you have raised a good point though it was a Strawman, with regards to people of all backgrounds using Abrahamic names and i can easily debunk this by pointing out that islam is different to Christianity in that islam is founded by arabs whereas Christianity is said to have come from the levant by a ethnic group that basically all Christians claim was from their race group, a white man would tell u the Jesus he follows looked like him. Christianity is not even a religion to me, it's a dead ting cuz Christians don't even agree on the fundamental characters of the religion,

some may say jesus was a middle eastern but you think the hardcore anti middle eastern christians or non christian whites which make up most of white Christians will except this and believe this , they see their christian names as names that has it's origins with their race, their ethnicity them them them they have a self centered approach to their faith they believe they are the chosen people

to put it in simple terms islam is centralized into arab culture and language while Christianity is completely decentralized, people don't have to look up a certain modern ethnic group as the founder of Christianity(only group of Christians that assert an inferiority complex are black people, why that is, is a no brainier, blacks have been conquered people since day 1:damedamn:negros)

in Christianity you don't have to speak a specific language to practice, everyone worships that white man in their native tongue :damn: including handicapped christian somalis i have seen on youtube.
You are claiming people of the Levant to be white. Christianity came from coloured peoples. You are bending the truth to support your claims. Calling it strawman does not make it straw-manning. If a white conservative Texan says Jesus is white with blue eyes, does not make it so. Jesus and all the Abrahamic prophets came from an alien culture to the whites. You claiming Arabs or North Africans to be the same as Europeans are very weird. Amhara people have an ancient painting of Jesus and he looked like them. Ancient paintings of Jesus in Egypt make Jesus look dark-skinned Mediterranian. This is not an argument. There is a difference between what people believe, and what the truth is.

There is no such thing as first bearers. In anthropology, you are either influenced, or you're not. Your argument is super arbitrary and not fact-based. When did who gets influenced first become a standard at all?

Scandinavia became Christiaan 1000 years after Jesus died, and they had completely different cultures. They were alien to the middle east. So this first bearers concept is very arbitrary and dumb. There are race relations at play? What does that mean? Somalis have more in common genetically and based on proximity by Arabs than Scandinavians to people of the MENA. We had consistent contact with them since the cradle. The first ones to become Christians were Mediterranean peoples, not the typical English or Scandinavians.

You claim that Christianity is completely decentralized, but that is not true. What proof do you have of this? Everything in the western world is based on Judeo-Christian values. Even the fucking laws. The names, the holidays, the customs. Just because the western world has become less religious does not negate the magnitude of the cultural shift that happened in the past centuries. You can make a correlation between decentralization and irreligious sentiment. But western countries were not decentralized before they became rich.

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

and there is no I was never a Slave you know in front of Allah. that is talk my friend. At the end of the day we are all slaves. And the people that you look down upon and call slaves will be the same people that will pity you in the day of judgement. never f****** forget that. At the end of the day it's Islam over everything.

You are claiming people of the Levant to be white. Christianity came from coloured peoples. You are bending the truth to support your claims. Calling it strawman does not make it straw-manning. If a white conservative Texan says Jesus is white with blue eyes, does not make it so. Jesus and all the Abrahamic prophets came from an alien culture to the whites. You claiming Arabs or North Africans to be the same as Europeans are very weird. Amhara people have an ancient painting of Jesus and he looked like them. Ancient paintings of Jesus in Egypt make Jesus look dark-skinned Mediterranian. This is not an argument. There is a difference between what people believe, and what the truth is.

There is no such thing as first bearers. In anthropology, you are either influenced, or you're not. Your argument is super arbitrary and not fact-based. When did who gets influenced first become a standard at all?

Scandinavia became Christiaan 1000 years after Jesus died, and they had completely different cultures. They were alien to the middle east. So this first bearers concept is very arbitrary and dumb. There are race relations at play? What does that mean? Somalis have more in common genetically and based on proximity by Arabs than Scandinavians to people of the MENA. We had consistent contact with them since the cradle. The first ones to become Christians were Mediterranean peoples, not the typical English or Scandinavians.

You claim that Christianity is completely decentralized, but that is not true. What proof do you have of this? Everything in the western world is based on Judeo-Christian values. Even the fucking laws. The names, the holidays, the customs. Just because the western world has become less religious does not negate the magnitude of the cultural shift that happened in the past centuries. You can make a correlation between decentralization and irreligious sentiment. But western countries were not decentralized before they became rich.
you know what, i gave it some thought and ur right

and i'm wrong.
i'm learning, i'm not studied on deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts