ThatsSoRene weirdo is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis were not enslaved by arabs however Somalis are controlled by them and lost their culture to arabization.
We are not mixed with arabs though but we are not pure Africans either. (~40% West Eurasian)

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is how Islam came to Somalia. I'm sick and tired of black people trying to connect their victim history with Somalis. It just triggers me how they distort our beautiful history.

wEwzeV5jQvacitsr7xGtrg.png

atefhjKgRxikgJoYhvafJQ.png

Somalis were not enslaved by arabs however Somalis are controlled by them and lost their culture to arabization.
We are not mixed with arabs though but we are not pure Africans either. (~40% West Eurasian)

Islamophobic Madows believe before Arab contact North and East Africa was negroid just like them. :nahgirl::bell:

Yes yes hence my username :icon lol:
Therefore they are just wrong in the timing, they seem to believe that arabs recently invaded and mixed with us which is why we look like this. But this mixing happened a very long time ago and was not with arabs but old Near Eastern group. But they are right in their belief that we are mixed negroids.

This danyeer should think how to point out pulling racism/victim card magically to enhances his community lives and makes life so much easier for them than to choose woe,thug and criminal me route.
Desperate danyeer
gTxTwkFZ_400x400.jpg

Why don’t they @ their own? West Africa is predominantly Muslim. Oh that’s right, it always boils down to our Caucasoid like phenotype with them lot. :yacadiim:

Hate with no reason stems from jealousy, notice how he started describing the Somali phenotype "light-skinned curly hair" Kulaha. They can't believe that life started in the horn

Hate with no reason stems from jealousy, notice how he started describing the Somali phenotype "light-skinned curly hair" Kulaha. They can't believe that life started in the horn
Life started in the horn but current day horners are not the original people. Light skin + curly hair is a result of horners mixing with near eastern populations. Original horners are pitch black nilotes.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
akhasss dhilaadi fooshaxuun really came back from the dead I thought reer ukcucko dealt with that thing.

Life started in the horn but current day horners are not the original people. Light skin + curly hair is a result of horners mixing with near eastern populations. Original horners are pitch black nilotes.

Apart from a few Hunter Gatherers related to Omotics the Horn was pretty much uninhabited before the great Cushitic migration actually. :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.