NEWS Terrorist Leader, Ali Dheere, warns tribes joining Macawiisley

cow

VIP
I am DIR you terrorist, and these lands MX occupies will be mine. Anyone who doesn't participate against the terrorist will be designated as an enemy of the state and their land given to others.

That's the fate that waits the criminal MX qabil.

What are you the laangaab surre? Anyway al shabaab is finaced by hutu and majority of their leader are hutu.

2nd biggest after hutu is ogadeen. Al shabab is none of our concern if we are mx.

This is hutu and hutu war.

MX have the second biggest province in Somalia called Gedo unlike gaajo Cayr who is confined too Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb. You can brag about lands my ancestors migrated from a century ago though if that makes you happy.

MX have Gedo + Liibaan, Doolow district in Ethiopia + Cabuudwaaq district, Dhabad and Gelinsoor outskirts.

What does Gaajo Cayr have? You are desperate to copy me and claim Barawe and Marka but now Laftagareen controls that kkkkkk

Even in Xamar your a guest.

The real langaab is you.
bro youre too deluded ima have to stop arguing with you kastuumo ceyr cant be giving me chat while they get shelled and xasuuqed in their gobolo

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
MX have the second biggest province in Somalia called Gedo unlike gaajo Cayr who is confined too Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb. You can brag about lands my ancestors migrated from a century ago though if that makes you happy.

MX have Gedo + Liibaan, Doolow district in Ethiopia + Cabuudwaaq district, Dhabad and Gelinsoor outskirts.

What does Gaajo Cayr have? You are desperate to copy me and claim Barawe and Marka but now Laftagareen controls that kkkkkk

Even in Xamar your a guest.

The real langaab is you.
you share gedo with RX.

GuanYu

Custom title
Mareexaan si fiican ayaan warkooda u aqaana and a good mx is mid qabriga ku jiro been aan loo indhoyeelin is what got them uprroted from hundreds of deegaano. What will they do when raxanweyn demand their land in gedo back
RX demanding their land back? Land that we settled before any somali? This ciil you have for MX is very evident :pachah1: May you fester it, please do try and put us all in our graves

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Brother I suggest MX arm themselves to the teeth and keep attacking them whilst they are busy with Al Shabaab. We can open two fronts and then keeo attacking. Alx Reer Warsame Diini captured Oodaale and Looqaanyo so we must keep pushing especially Wagardhac regaining Gelinsoor . Its a golden moment
Well either Alshabab will take advantage of HG attacking MX, or MX will take advantage of HG attacking Alshabab, they are between a rock and hard place. They have a clan score to settle with us but they also have a huge problem to the east that is only getting worse because they have allowed it, its a sticky one for them, but for us its same old same old, we are already used to fighting multiple fronts.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you share gedo with RX.
Keep repeating that lie RX are a minority in Gedo and we treat them well. Just burns you inside that MX had the brains to look for greener pastures before adoomihi Suldaan Keenadiid. You were busy getting that whip by @DR OSMAN uncle. The only Somali clan to get enslaved by another is HG

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

cow

VIP
The soft underbelly of Galmudug.

Everyone had a turn with them, Cayr, Saleeban and Dir :mjlol:

Salebaan that where massacred, and our now begging for a ceasefire. Qoor qoor was begging today. Cayr we was pushed to oodaale. And surre who ran away.
Kkk

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Keep repeating that lie RX are a minority in Gedo and we treat them well. Just burns you inside that MX had the brains to look for greener pastures before adoomihi Suldaan Keenadiid. You were busy getting that whip by @DR OSMAN uncle. The only Somali clan to get enslaved by another is HG

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF
cope harder Rx will rule gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Salebaan that where massacred, and our now begging for a ceasefire. Qoor qoor was begging today. Cayr we was pushed to oodaale. And surre who ran away.
Kkk
Qaan Marehan wa qaaxo kugu maqan dont forget Cagdheer also attacked us and were taught a very tough lesson in Laanta Qurac Shire. Imagine that, only MX :rejoice:

Trending