NEWS Terrorist Leader, Ali Dheere, warns tribes joining Macawiisley

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Free Ceeldheer and Ceelbuur first you victim :drakekidding: :hahaidiot:
1663598860412.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
laughIt sounds like you would rather support Al shaydaan than hawiye. Be very careful what you say online lol. This shit is permanent
Al Shaydaan are HAG/Hawiyo lead, its simply houtu killing houtus. I am enjoying your demise

Happy Birthday Wtf GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
That is underway I would love to see your reaction the day somalia along with ghetto is free. You can support alshabaab all you like but they will too be defeated like Farmaajo and NN were. the days of shabaab sympathisers are numbered.

"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/Mduhulow/posts/pfbid0wq79Qr62wtKpwbN22T3NVTawJjXVtesn6Vqie3LQBRA93n9142AbyYRJXY9x2mhWl&show_text=true&width=500"
He is sad because one of his al-shabab uncles were killed.

That is underway I would love to see your reaction the day somalia along with ghetto is free. You can support alshabaab all you like but they will too be defeated like Farmaajo and NN were. the days of shabaab sympathisers are numbered.

"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/Mduhulow/posts/pfbid0wq79Qr62wtKpwbN22T3NVTawJjXVtesn6Vqie3LQBRA93n9142AbyYRJXY9x2mhWl&show_text=true&width=500"
clans like mx and mj will become very very irrelevant once AS is eradicated in hawiye lands. That’s what @TekNiKo is scared of. He knows once clans like mursade and waceysle are freed from AS, they’ll come for the vp seat. And rightly so. Cabduuwaaq is a buffer zone in ethopia

It sounds like you would rather support Al shaydaan than hawiye. Be very careful what you say online lol. This shit is permanent
Bro every single daarood supports shabaabs existance because they know once hawiye defeat shabaab their will be nothing holding hawiye back to deal with the minority of the nation. They have always supported the group and hope for their continued existence but it shall not happen.

TekNiKo

VIP

Name one major MX city under AS, all of Gedo is free. Its only the shameless Houtu being bullied by terrorists. Now you will all die in a prolonged hutu civil war with Mahad Karataay :chrisfreshhah:

clans like mx and mj will become very very irrelevant once AS is eradicated in hawiye land. That’s what @TekNiKo is scared of. He knows once clans like mursade and waceysle are freed from AS, they’ll come for the vp seat. And rightly so. Cabduuwaaq is a buffer zone in ethopia
Caabudwaaq in 5 years will be hg dhul and mareexaan will successfully be out of GM. VP belongs to the clans with the second most population and land in the region. Mareexaan are barely reer GM they hanging on by a thread

TekNiKo

VIP
clans like mx and mj will become very very irrelevant once AS is eradicated in hawiye lands. That’s what @TekNiKo is scared of. He knows once clans like mursade and waceysle are freed from AS, they’ll come for the vp seat. And rightly so. Cabduuwaaq is a buffer zone in ethopia
Who cares about Galnus VP you can have it, Cabudwaaq should join Ethiopia and to hell with Houtu GM. It is a state worst than hell. No one can share a state with such uncivilized barbarians.

Who cares about Galnus VP you can have it, Cabudwaaq should join Ethiopia and to hell with Houtu GM. It is a state worst than hell. No one can share a state with such uncivilized barbarians.
Whether in Ethiopia or Somalia you are langaab :damn: Hg fock you in galgaduud for past 30 years

and d&m rule you and are heavily armed deep inside west gedo
CF691112-173C-4AFF-80C6-1BD1EF616843.png

some more tears please imagine being told when to pee by your eternal enemies mx must burn from within being ruled by hg

TekNiKo

VIP
Whether in Ethiopia or Somalia you are langaab :damn: Hg fock you in galgaduud for past 30 years

and d&m rule you and are heavily armed deep inside west gedoView attachment 238467
HG got karbaash last night near Guriceel and your Saleeban were destroyed by Wagardhac. Only langaab is HG who have never been president in 20 years. You cant even liberate Harardheere from AS and have your elders massacred constantly in Xamar.

Rahanweyn are our friends and allies, cheap isku dir wont save you from losing lower shabelle to Laftagareen. You are the weakest link

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
dumb idea to arm clans, how are you going to recollect the weapons from them ? while ASWJ was not a clan enterprise it became one later on, and all the weapons and training they got was eventually used against not just a FMS but also the FGS. So learn from that and don't repeat the same mistake.

But do I think they will be more affective then AMISOM, 100%, its just solving one problem with another.

horta why hasn't HSM got the Soldiers in Eritrea back yet ?

cow

VIP
There is no such a thing as galmudug. It is galnus and even sacad departed from it. They put isbaaro on their little xaafad in gaalkacyo.

As for al shabaab they are about to send 1000 boys from afmadow to galgaduud.

TekNiKo

VIP
some more tears please imagine being told when to pee by your eternal enemies mx must burn from within being ruled by hg
HG doesnt even rule Dhuusomareeb, Djiboutian and Ethiopian troops are guarding your airport. AS constantly attack it and you cant even defend it without ATMIS.

GM is a paper state and holds no power in reality.

TekNiKo

VIP
dumb idea to arm clans, how are you going to recollect the weapons from them ? while ASWJ was not a clan enterprise it became one later on, and all the weapons and training they got was eventually used against not just a FMS but also the FGS. So learn from that and don't repeat the same mistake.

But do I think they will be more affective then AMISOM, 100%, its just solving one problem with another.

horta why hasn't HSM got the Soldiers in Eritrea back yet ?
They are arming clans that will then use it to attack MX. Saleebaan and Dir are being armed to attack MX not AS, its all an excuse, we know how the dirty mind of mooryaan operates.

cow

VIP
MX should be designated as a terrorist qabil and enemy of the state, its land should be given to HG and Dir Surre.

Fight your own battles. The shabaab fighting in hutu lands are hutu. Cali dheere just said he is sending 1000 boys from afmadow to galgaduud.

We will neither help you nor al shabab. To us you are the same.

Trending