Terrorist Leader, Ali Dheere, warns tribes joining Macawiisley

lmfao, I don't even give a fk what the thread was about, turned into an FKD, MX+Gedo was mentioned, I had to join :pachah1:
I love seeing them trip on the gedo topic. Niggas low key are aware of how big it is so they settled for west this west that. When they realized how big the west side alone is they said, “RX owns Gedo and we Hutus should help them deport Mx from gedo” I live alone on 250,000 miles of land and that’s just my sub clan kaliya :mjlol:

cow

VIP
its a hutu on hutu voilence instigated by hutu shabaab sympathizers like mahad salaad. cali dheere is wearing NISA uniform. the shabaab are wearing US imported military boots given to ahmed madoobe. its a film designed to destroy SNA and make sure AMISOM never leaves Somalia.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....b5XQz42oEZB3HZSeFqsB3Jtvrl&id=100004256778976

307844552_2268000133351857_4303019336976436995_n.jpg

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
its a hutu on hutu voilence instigated by hutu shabaab sympathizers like mahad salaad. cali dheere is wearing NISA uniform. the shabaab are wearing US imported military boots given to ahmed madoobe. its a film designed to destroy SNA and make sure AMISOM never leaves Somalia.

your just a al-shabab sympathizer.

@TekNiKo isn't an mx from Gedo. He is from Cabudwaaq. But from what I can tell from his views, he is far from a Sufi. In fact, he is those who change their political and religious ideologies when it suits their current predicament and situation. The worst kind.
Bro I think you’re missing the point here. MX and HG are natural enemies, hold on, let me rephrase. Rer Dini/Wagardac and Habar gidir are opponents in GM. Marehans territory and land in Galgaduud is free from terror but Habar Gidir want assistance on the east side because they can’t seem to defeat Al Shabab. So why should Wagardhac and rer dalal help rer kintirley fight?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....b5XQz42oEZB3HZSeFqsB3Jtvrl&id=100004256778976

307844552_2268000133351857_4303019336976436995_n.jpg
They are ruining all the hard work of Mudane Farmaajo. Not only are they destroying SNA, they are actively handing arms and weapons to clan militias only for it to be sold on the black market to AS.

Bro I think you’re missing the point here. MX and HG are natural enemies, hold on, let me rephrase. Rer Dini/Wagardac and Habar gidir are opponents in GM. Marehan lands are in Galgaduud is free from terror but Habar Gidir want assistance on the east side because they can’t seem to defeat Al Shabab. So why should Wagardhac and rer dalal help rer kintirley fight?
naah YOUR missing the point bro. im aware of all of that but tekniko sounds like he is supporting AS in these recent offensives. Other users in this thread have clocked on also

naah YOUR missing the point bro. im aware of all of that but tekniko sounds like he is supporting AS in these recent offensives. Other users in this thread have clocked on also
Sounds like he’s telling Habar gidir to free their territory on their own, he said his sub clan wont help fight their battles and i agree. His land is free just like my land in Gedo, I see no reason why we should fight anyones war. We’re dealing with Insurgence too, we’ve got other problems to focus on

bidenkulaha

GalYare
spare the poor bugger. he is very madax cadeeg. @bidenkulaha i remebr when i was a lurker on this site during the election times and @cow arrogant ass was stil in denial and believed farmaajo was in the lead during the last round when HSM was karbaashing his ass :damn:
He vanished for three months :mjlol: i think out of everyone he suffered from that loss the most for sure

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He vanished for three months :mjlol: i think out of everyone he suffered from that loss the most for sure
I just came out of 2 month ban saxib, maybe he was just banned, why would anyone suffer from Farmaajo's election loss, most of us were secretively against him but kept it to ourselves for the greater good, Farmaajo was undeniably providing results it would be stupid of us to be against him, now he is gone you will see there is no more sugar coating things, a is a failed state with clan and religious sectarianism and HSM will play one clan against the other while stealing funds from the IC meant for the nation, this is what will happen for the next 4 years mate.

These new al shabaabi pics are scary , they all wearing brand new boots and soldiers look well fed . 5 years of the last regime pampering them and getting them loads of rest and bigger war chest .
In short few months this government had destroyed their network of racketeering , mahad salaad has cleared out those who were giving intelligence to al Shabaab about ship manafesto .
This government had destroyed two strategic al shabaabi courts and taxation center in the shabelles . Proffesor HSM is very serious on getting rid of the terrorists. No wonder the Pentagon called for him few days ago

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rip to me Xawaadles, HG and the others

The problem with these Somali clans is that they’ve been penetrated thoroughly by the rebels. Watch how some shocking explosion will take place.

Could it be that these bot accounts that used to support previous administration don't actually have Somali interests at heart but are foreign(Ethiopia) payed mercenaries. It's hard to believe that a Somali in the West would go out of their way to support Al-Shabaab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Could it be that these bot accounts that used to support previous administration don't actually have Somali interests at heart but are foreign(Ethiopia) payed mercenaries. It's hard to believe that a Somali in the West would go out of their way to support Al-Shabaab.
CBB do it out of qabiil and opposition to the current government. Which is why CBB have now become an exclusively MX/Dhulo initiative given NN have lost the support of every other major qabiil in the last few years

Trending