NEWS Terrorist Leader, Ali Dheere, warns tribes joining Macawiisley

bidenkulaha

GalYare
U can reason with tribes and eventually disarm them, but there is no reasoning with Al shabab. So although arming tribes isnt a good idea, they’re by far the lesser evil.
I agree. Also want to add the government has denied they are arming people but they are supporting them in logistics and tactics. Also allowing them to take anything they capture from Shabaab.

Most people in Somalia have access to guns and teknikos

HG doesnt even rule Dhuusomareeb, Djiboutian and Ethiopian troops are guarding your airport. AS constantly attack it and you cant even defend it without ATMIS.

GM is a paper state and holds no power in reality.
I believe the reason mareexaan became so laangaab is because of their constant lies. Alshabaab is nowhere near dhuusamareeb and media that report it being hit are forever lying and alshabaab paid I can post a link of ciidamo beyond dhuusamareb just yesterday but i need you to first post any video backing your silly lies. I make claims i can actually back you spew lies which is dhaqankiina. There are no ethiopians in dhuusamareeb only djiboutians who are not that different to shacab and do nothing there waa somali their is no issue of them being there they dont add or reduce anything and they will soon be out. I would like you to post a video link of qasaaro from shabaab dhuusamareeb attack

Fight your own battles. The shabaab fighting in hutu lands are hutu. Cali dheere just said he is sending 1000 boys from afmadow to galgaduud.

We will neither help you nor al shabab. To us you are the same.

I am DIR you terrorist, and these lands MX occupies will be mine. Anyone who doesn't participate against the terrorist will be designated as an enemy of the state and their land given to others.

That's the fate that waits the criminal MX qabil.

HG got karbaash last night near Guriceel and your Saleeban were destroyed by Wagardhac. Only langaab is HG who have never been president in 20 years. You cant even liberate Harardheere from AS and have your elders massacred constantly in Xamar.

Rahanweyn are our friends and allies, cheap isku dir wont save you from losing lower shabelle to Laftagareen. You are the weakest link
do you get off to your lies hhhhh. My man said guriceel

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I believe the reason mareexaan became so laangaab is because of their constant lies. Alshabaab is nowhere near dhuusamareeb and media that report it being hit are forever lying and alshabaab paid I can post a link of ciidamo beyond dhuusamareb just yesterday but i need you to first post any video backing your silly lies. I make claims i can actually back you spew lies which is dhaqankiina. There are no ethiopians in dhuusamareeb only djiboutians who are not that different to shacab and do nothing there waa somali their is no issue of them being there they dont add or reduce anything and they will soon be out. I would like you to post a video link of qasaaro from shabaab dhuusamareeb attack
We’re 55km deep away from Guriceel. In fact closer to Ceelbuur than to Guriceel.

And these guys are pretending Shabaab are near. The amount of lies is crazy. No one is a bigger liar than mx. But it’s alright cos only if you tell yourself the truth do you improve. They can stay gaajo for all I care

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I can imagine HSM arms Hutus and the next minute we see Alshabab with those weapons, this is a huge disaster, it might be the biggest scandal as of yet

I am DIR you terrorist, and these lands MX occupies will be mine. Anyone who doesn't participate against the terrorist will be designated as an enemy of the state and their land given to others.

That's the fate that waits the criminal MX qabil.
Dir recently karbaashed them in xeraale and aricadeys kkkkk mareexaan are gonna go extinct from gobolada dhexe at this rate

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
They are arming clans that will then use it to attack MX. Saleebaan and Dir are being armed to attack MX not AS, its all an excuse, we know how the dirty mind of mooryaan operates.
More al-Shabab were killed in 1 week than dogmaajo killed in 6 years.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fight your own battles. The shabaab fighting in hutu lands are hutu. Cali dheere just said he is sending 1000 boys from afmadow to galgaduud.

We will neither help you nor al shabab. To us you are the same.
Absolutely, it is none of our business let them fight AS alone, its already known that the business HAG class are deeply in bed with them. As for the fellow that claimed Dhuusomareeb was never attacked or that is fake news is very jaahil.

We’re 55km deep away from Guriceel. In fact closer to Ceelbuur than to Guriceel.

And these guys are pretending Shabaab are near. The amount of lies is crazy. No one is a bigger liar than mx. But it’s alright cos only if you tell yourself the truth do you improve. They can stay gaajo for all I care
Mareexaan si fiican ayaan warkooda u aqaana and a good mx is mid qabriga ku jiro been aan loo indhoyeelin is what got them uprroted from hundreds of deegaano. What will they do when raxanweyn demand their land in gedo back

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They are arming clans that will then use it to attack MX. Saleebaan and Dir are being armed to attack MX not AS, its all an excuse, we know how the dirty mind of mooryaan operates.
Saleebaan have already been given the keys the entire Galmudug weapon cache, and HSM plans to do that on a bigger scale.

We have HSM is more of arms dealer than a president now doing the same thing, of course clans will settle clan scores thats a given.

TekNiKo

VIP
Dir recently karbaashed them in xeraale and aricadeys kkkkk mareexaan are gonna go extinct from gobolada dhexe at this rate
A langaab Dir karbaashing MX? Your lies are absolutely unfettered and quite outrageous. A langaab Cayr crying about MX kkkk go ask Mahad Karatay to stop killing your ppl in Dhusomareeb

TekNiKo

VIP
Saleebaan have already been given the keys the entire Galmudug weapon cache, and HSM plans to do that on a bigger scale.

We have HSM is more of arms dealer than a president now doing the same thing, of course clans will settle clan scores thats a given.
Brother I suggest MX arm themselves to the teeth and keep attacking them whilst they are busy with Al Shabaab. We can open two fronts and then keeo attacking. Alx Reer Warsame Diini captured Oodaale and Looqaanyo so we must keep pushing especially Wagardhac regaining Gelinsoor . Its a golden moment

A langaab Dir karbaashing MX? Your lies are absolutely unfettered and quite outrageous. A langaab Cayr crying about MX kkkk go ask Mahad Karatay to stop killing your ppl in Dhusomareeb
Laangaab but i tell you when to pee and pack your top saraakiil and take your dhul. if that defines laangaab I am a top one

Brother I suggest MX arm themselves to the teeth and keep attacking them whilst they are busy with Al Shabaab. We can open two fronts and then keeo attacking. Alx Reer Warsame Diini captured Oodaale and Looqaanyo so we must keep pushing especially Wagardhac regaining Gelinsoor . Its a golden moment
Oodaale let me laugh you cannot even dare get out of balanbale talking about oodaale

TekNiKo

VIP
Laangaab but i tell you when to pee and pack your top saraakiil and take your dhul. if that defines laangaab I am a top one
MX have the second biggest province in Somalia called Gedo unlike gaajo Cayr who is confined too Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb. You can brag about lands my ancestors migrated from a century ago though if that makes you happy.

MX have Gedo + Liibaan, Doolow district in Ethiopia + Cabuudwaaq district, Dhabad and Gelinsoor outskirts.

What does Gaajo Cayr have? You are desperate to copy me and claim Barawe and Marka but now Laftagareen controls that kkkkkk

Even in Xamar your a guest.

The real langaab is you.

Trending

Latest posts