Tensions in Somaliland: MPs involved in fistfights

Reborn
@0117 the parliament stand off was a disaster in PL history, where-as your boxing leaders it's a tradition not a one-off. Plus ur leaders all stay for 8 years, who u kidding, mine stay for 5 years not a single day added.

Forget "selecting" your leaders on time what about your representatives in FGS? :chrisfreshhah:
Any progress on that part? :tacky:

Based

VIP
Nothing better than a few odeyaal duking it out. Straight fists
IMG_20211212_121715.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Diana went against your elected president with a stand off while a soldier was killed and here you are in ur feelings making a thread over blowing about random scuffle :russ:

me and you are not the same :westbrookswag:

First of all when you guys have a working parliamentary or functioning state come talk about Somaliland politics you could one or two from us as you guys usually like to copy stuff from us :drakekidding:

When there one piece of khat is left for you, but a jackass stole it.
Yeah keep making fun of this situation when you have a useless parliament in Xamar that does nothing about for the ordinary people just keep on pocketing that tax money 💲💰 at least the scuffle outside Somaliland parliament was about the argument of the law of the country

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yeah keep making fun of this situation when you have a useless parliament in Xamar that does nothing about for the ordinary people just keep on pocketing that tax money 💲💰 at least the scuffle outside Somaliland parliament was about the argument of the law of the country
why you got trigged, is one of them is you? :lolbron:
I was just making fun of dumb ass politician who can't solve their problems with talk :kanyeshrug:

why you got trigged, is one of them is you? :lolbron:
I was just making fun of dumb ass politician who can't solve their problems with talk :kanyeshrug:
You guys in here make threads about SL cuz of you sheer hatred of certain community if you wanted to make fun of our politicans you could have just did that without any clan slurs ya ibnu jabarti

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You guys in here make threads about SL cuz of you sheer hatred of certain community if you wanted to make fun of our politicans you could have just did that without any clan slurs ya ibnu jabarti
hoooho, I didn't used any clan slur, warya stop the lies, I'm the least clanist member here. Where did I used clan slur?