Tensions in Somaliland: MPs involved in fistfights

@Gantaal97 I am neither kulmiye nor wadani..they are actually the same to me. In reality wadani is the New kulmiye. I am with team xaashi our party is coming soon 😀. Don't worry The president is definitely going home unless he does something extraordinarily shocking to the wadani camp. I wish miskiin cirro wins because he is actually Very serious.

Reborn
We don't have a political parties elections and it seems to me you're supporter of Kulmiye party the most corrupt party in the history of Somaliland. There won't be opening of political associations and Bixi and his party should get ready for the presidential election in next year.

what makes you say I am a Kulmiye supporter? :chrisfreshhah:
The most inept opposition party in the world is Wadani and keep accepting Kulmiye refugees who want to loot the country once again :liberaltears:

Why are you so against a political association's election?

A revolution needs to happen :banderas:

`

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
All 3 parties are isaaq it’s time sool and awdal get a chance to open their own parties and maybe the world I will take our elections more serious :lolbron:

what makes you say I am a Kulmiye supporter? :chrisfreshhah:
The most inept opposition party in the world is Wadani and keep accepting Kulmiye refugees who want to loot the country once again :liberaltears:

Why are you so against a political association's election?

A revolution needs to happen :banderas:

`
I'm not against opening of the registration of political association but we have to follow the law and the constitution it doesn't matter what you think of the current parties in the country rule of law is above everything

Reborn
I'm not against opening of the registration of political association but we have to follow the law and the constitution it doesn't matter what you think of the current parties in the country rule of law is above everything

The law is what exactly?

All we know is that the current political parties will expire in Dec 2022 :banderas:
Unlike the presidential election it can't be constitutionally postponed :obama:

@Gantaal97 the law, unless it gets revised in time, clearly states that the current 3 parties must be closed down before the end of 2022 unless at least one of them get a new licence that lasts for 10 years.

The law is what exactly?

All we know is that the current political parties will expire in Dec 2022 :banderas:
Unlike the presidential election it can't be constitutionally postponed :obama:
Bixi wanting to open political registration now means presidential elections next year would be postponed for 2 or 3 years.

Political parties expiration doesn't mean they won't exist anymore as they will have to compete with newer parties in the field just like a decade ago where Waddani has over taken UDUB position becoming the 2nd xisbi Qaran.