Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

It seems all somalians are ganging up on reer ghetto , even their D-block brothers are Putin them under the bus . Reer ghetto kursi jacayl baa dilaya. Guys run for yourself the beast is waking up 😀
Jubbaland is behind Failmajo.
Xamar is the den of corruption wa in laka adkaada.

Failmajo needs to turn into Abye.

Its clan not tribal as Somalis are one group with the same ethnicity and tribe religion and language I had to correct you there no hard feelings

🗑🗑🗑🗑

Dont act like a wecel who dont know his ancestors or ethnicity. My ethnicity is different from yours please respect that . Somalia is the most diverse country in africa accept that and move on sxb

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble comes out full blown tribalist imagine if Farmaajo met with all MX siyaasin they would freak out Walle wa yaap

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We are in this mes because Farmaajo failed to complete the constitutional court which would be the independent power over executive squabbles. The constitutional court would make a ruling over who has power and who doesnt and the President or PM must abide. Failure to complete this court has resulted in vagueness in our constitution . This results in foowdo.

waryaa stop with your empty faan bragging, this is an HG led operation and no abgaals are involved here.

HG waa Qaran.

View attachment 210277
Will Qoorqoor support Roble or Farmaajo or is he going back to his usual tactic mediating and being in the middle?! although this time I don't think there will be an agreement between Farmaajo & Rooble, even Laftagareen chose his side.

Will Qoorqoor support Roble or Farmaajo or is he going back to his usual tactic mediating and being in the middle, although this time I don't think there will be an agreement between Farmaajo & Rooble , even Laftagareen chose his side.
Qoorqoor supports Rooble he already send his representative his Salebaan cousin minister (the bald one in the Picture) to represent him, after all this is an HG effort.

Laheloow has been used and abused by farmajo it's time for beesha mudulood to also use laheloow . The future of laheloow depends what he does next
Is he going to join sheikh shareef hilimo qaran or is he choosing HSM UDP party .

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Where do you think a clan confederation will take us? Have we not already seen that it will just keep going internal conflicts ?
Oh I’m aware of that I’m fully against clan politics I was just pointing out Somalia’s demographics are not tribal but clans and subclans im of the idea of a new Somali youth league democratic elections rebuilding of the old capital building of institutions and decreasing the violence

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
🗑🗑🗑🗑

Dont act like a wecel who dont know his ancestors or ethnicity. My ethnicity is different from yours please respect that . Somalia is the most diverse country in africa accept that and move on sxb
Your delusional if you believe somalia has multiple ethnicities dont be a fool Somalis are made of one ethnicity who speak the same language and practice the same religion with Somalis like you I remember jaalle siyaad’s famous quote I’m not Somalia’s president but president of its lazareeti meaning mental asylum and when I’m gone you will see what happens when I’m not around keeping them in check and the country in order

🗑🗑🗑🗑

Isn't most Somalis of the same ethnicity? Our qabill system doesn't mean we are different in ethnicity :ftw9nwa:

Banadir should be part of Hiirshabelle

From xarardheer ,middle shabelleh , banadir and lower shabelleh would be the ideal state . Hiraan dont want mudulood president in their state why on earth will they join banadir when they would be greatly outnumbered ?
Mudulood president , digil or bimaal PM and .5 speaker :banderas:

This state would be perfect

Isn't most Somalis of the same ethnicity? Our qabill system doesn't mean we are different in ethnicity :ftw9nwa:

Somalia consists of many small ethnicities that banned toghther to form a coalition against abyssinia . If you check history there wasnt anything called somali till the Italians came and gave us this name/title

Trending