Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

I don’t want to burst your bubble but all the “other” Somalis you mentioned are nonexistent they have a history which is clearly documented and the jabartis and isaaqs are Somali clans they are ethnic Somalis your one of the few who actually sees them as the other

Caqli Xumaa , no wonder were failed nation .you cant even acknowledge other ethnicities. Your avoiding my question , pls provide me historic text or even oral history that says there is an ethnicity called Somali befor colonization ??
Don't Derail The Fuckin Tread With Weird Stuff Believe What You Want To Believe Nobody Cares Nabadey

:sitdown: :sitdown:
Educating forum members is considered as weird stuff now ?

Farmaajo would have been popular and reelected with ease if he gave up the seat and declared himself as a candidate when his presidency was over. He has done some good work and assured in the return to normalcy in Xamar. Many would have supported him again over their clan reps for these accomplishments.

Delaying the inevitable damaged/damages Farmaajo's standing. No one will be able to stay president in Somalia forever, so I don't understand how men like Farmaajo insists on staying.

Farmaajo would have been popular and reelected with ease if he gave up the seat and declared himself as a candidate when his presidency was over. He has done some good work and assured in the return to normalcy in Xamar. Many would have supported him again over their clan reps for these accomplishments.

Delaying the inevitable damaged Farmaajo's standing. No one will be able to stay president in Somalia forever, so I don't understand how men like Farmaajo insists on staying.
People have tendency to forget and adapt.The game Farmajo is doing is dope.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo soon to name an Abgaal PM HG no one will trust you again!

Your delusional if you believe somalia has multiple ethnicities dont be a fool Somalis are made of one ethnicity who speak the same language and practice the same religion with Somalis like you I remember jaalle siyaad’s famous quote I’m not Somalia’s president but president of its lazareeti meaning mental asylum and when I’m gone you will see what happens when I’m not around keeping them in check and the country in order

Bro stop buttering him up Siyad Barre himself was a mental patient there is no other reason explaining how an entire country collapsed under his watch. Quoting him like he didn't stoke fire that burned Somalia.

I don't know why Farmajo made such a move when he tried to monopolize power in 8 months ago it backfired and he had to fold.

I'm starting to think he doesn't know what he's doing.

Trending