Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

I want this battle to finish so we can face the treacherous puntlands once and for all.
Guys let's send @Bariire and @TekNiKo to Mogadishu, they'll de-escalate the situation in 3 seconds, they were like this recently:
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Farmaajo in a nutshell
Maxamed hashi gaani should have been elected in that arta conference 2000 even though I highly respect former president abdiqasim salad Hassan for trying to bring peace and stability and not calling for war after his presidency don’t forget he was information minister interior minister and deputy prime minister in the siad barre government prior to its collapse in 1991

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There is sadly no more kacaan in somalia because of people like you who after three decades still mention qabiil which would be kept in check with the great Somali national army which at the time was one of Africa’s best don’t let qabiil poison your mind as it shows only lack of intelligence
f*ck xarmaajo :tocry: .

Sometimes i wish Farmaajo would leave and let Xamar by looted by these hyenas. But then i remember the thousands of young men and women who look up to nabad iyo nolol and see it in hope, hope for a glorious new state.

View attachment 210260

I hope reer banadir are taking notes. These economic migrants that come to our city all support farmajo and not Somalia. When shit hits the fan we are the scapegoats and are called hyenas

Trending

Latest posts