Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

Troops loyal to Roble are guarding the office now, and there's a military build-up inside Villa Somalia.
Deputy minister Alcadaala: a coup has been thwarted

Last edited:
What an odd turn.

Lahelow is flanked by Odowaa and Mahdi Guled, I also see Xijaar in the photo. I sense that this is another ploy by the machiavellian Farmaajo to further extend his stay in power. I'm beginning to think that this is by design to continue giving a false impression of conflict to his political foes as the opposition where beginning to question Lahelow's neutrality to set ground for a credible electoral process.

What an odd turn.

Lahelow is flanked by Odowaa and Mahdi Guled, I also see Xijaar in the photo. I sense that this is another ploy by the machiavellian Farmaajo to further extend his stay in power. I'm beginning to think that this is by design to continue giving a false impression of conflict to his political foes as the opposition where beginning to question Lahelow's neutrality to set ground for a credible electoral process.

Yeah SNA Chief Odowaa and police chief Xijaar accompanied Roble, I assumed they were on Farmaajo side, even Qaroole who was promoted by Farmaajo 2 days ago is there.

Last edited:
People really dont understand the situation kkk. Rooble isnt getting briefed by anyone. Keep watching and enjoy the show.

Jungle

VIP

sheikh sharif with a strong message and urging somalis unite against the tyrant in villa somalia. cidamadda abdullahi mohamed noor and shariff are 1 and the same btw people:trumpsmirk:

Trending