Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

Unfortunately this looks like the end of the road for president farmaajo.

Some Somalis would rather side with corruption than their president.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Kkkk beesha hg have made the PM office their local restaurant.
Dont make this a qabiil issue but they’re obviously confused but I also don’t see this as a turning point farmaajo will only have true power if he exterminates Mogadishu’s violence takes control of all areas in southern Somalia negiotate with the remaining mamuul goboleed and than rebuilds the country

Dont make this a qabiil issue but they’re obviously confused but I also don’t see this as a turning point farmaajo will only have true power if he exterminates Mogadishu’s violence takes control of all areas in southern Somalia negiotate with the remaining mamuul goboleed and than rebuilds the country
Whoa there buddy! Farmaajo is not exterminating anything unless they attack, his top priority is election right now. Taking control of the areas captured by AS is for the next government whether it's farmaajo or anyone else.

I really don’t mind. I don’t support one man but the nation insallah someone better will come if that’s the case.

Saxib is better to be honest with yourself , somalis already know you support the dictator because he happens to hail from your clan . Let's be honest here for once

Saxib is better to be honest with yourself , somalis already know you support the dictator because he happens to hail from your clan . Let's be honest here for once

wallahi I don’t but it’s ok if you believe that. One thing I learned is not to waste time trying to convince people on the internet.

I come here to see where extreme opinion of the opposition is at.

I travel and live a majority of the year in Somalia and gedo/ Mogadishu and go Puntland often for business with the family.

We are either going to become a con-federal country or a normal central federal government.

Farmaajo = central- federal system

others want a = tribal con-federal system.

it all depends on this election. Hence why I support president farmaajo.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
wallahi I don’t but it’s ok if you believe that. One thing I learned is not to waste time trying to convince people on the internet.

I come here to see where opinion of the opposition.

I travel and live a majority of the year in Somalia and gedo/ Mogadishu and go Puntland often for business with the family.

We are either going to become a con-federal country or a normal central federal government.

Its clan not tribal as Somalis are one group with the same ethnicity and tribe religion and language I had to correct you there no hard feelings

You came into this thread running but you didn't even know what caused of all this fiasco? :farmajoyaab:

I dont know what to belive from N&n .
They first said roble must be removed because he met up with djibiouti president then they said he must be removed because he failed to hold (s)election then he must be removed because he stole government land

Its clan not tribal as Somalis are one group with the same ethnicity and tribe religion and language I had to correct you there no hard feelings
Where do you think a clan confederation will take us? Have we not already seen that it will just keep going internal conflicts ?

It seems all somalians are ganging up on reer ghetto , even their D-block brothers are Putin them under the bus . Reer ghetto kursi jacayl baa dilaya. Guys run for yourself the beast is waking up 😀

I come here to see where extreme opinion of the opposition is at.

I'm glad were on the same page , confederal system is what's needed .
There will be alot of changes after we dragged the cheese and his loyal supporters out . The good folks of banadir are tired of leeches and sheshea mooryans who shoot our children for sport .

There will be alot of changes after we dragged the cheese and his loyal supporters out . The good folks of banadir are tired of leeches and sheshea mooryans who shoot our children for sport .

And who will run it markaas ? It will just keep getting more sub-sub conflict.

hopefully I am wrong but it seems we are heading for a con-federate country and god know best.

Banadir should be part of Hiirshabelle

Trending