Teen Beheads French Teacher for Showing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad in Class

I can't believe that Islam-claiming terrorists think that doing attacks in the West is good for Islam. All it does is increase Islamophobia and even make some Western Muslims become irreligious.

Most retarded strategy ever.

Honestly think they are doing it with the aim of making the West invade the Middle East. I see no other logic.
There is an interesting conspiracy theory that is circulating White Nationalist forums/think tanks although there is zero evidence to support it....and as you would expect they claim the Jews are behind it.

Basically, they[White Nationalists] believe the Jews are pressuring Western/European Nations to constantly fight Wars in the Middle-East to depopulate the region through mass-immigration. As a result, Israel would have a free hand to expand their borders to establish Greater Israel. In effect, the White Nationalists believe the Jews are using the Muslim Middle-Easterners as pawns.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
There is an interesting conspiracy theory that is circulating White Nationalist forums/think tanks although there is zero evidence to support it....and as you would expect they claim the Jews are behind it.

Basically, they[White Nationalists] believe the Jews are pressuring Western/European Nations to constantly fight Wars in the Middle-East to depopulate the region through mass-immigration. As a result, Israel would have a free hand to expand their borders to establish Greater Israel.

This conspiracy theory only makes a little sense:

Israel wants to keep the Middle East chaotic and divided, so they aren't focused on destroying Israel like what happened in 1950s/60s/70s.

I doubt Israel wants to depopulate it from Arabs/Muslims. There are way too many people there. Doesn't seem reasonable.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Basically, they[White Nationalists] believe the Jews are pressuring Western/European Nations to constantly fight Wars in the Middle-East to depopulate the region through mass-immigration. As a result, Israel would have a free hand to expand their borders to establish Greater Israel. In effect, the White Nationalists believe the Jews are using the Muslim Middle-Easterners as pawns.
That reminds me of a show I was watching where there was a right wing character they asked him what was the biggest crime of WW2 and he said the deaths of 20 million Russians 7 million Germans and 5 million poles and it was satire because they wanted him to say the Holocaust.😂

7B2A5936-5237-4F8F-BACD-9221F052D27E.jpeg

new opp pack in the air

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I can't believe that Islam-claiming terrorists think that doing attacks in the West is good for Islam. All it does is increase Islamophobia and even make some Western Muslims become irreligious.

Most retarded strategy ever.

Honestly think they are doing it with the aim of making the West invade the Middle East. I see no other logic.
Brother use your head. It's clear that these organizations are created by the west. The goal is simple have these groups destabilize the middle east, invade under the notion of "bringing democracy" and "liberating people" and when you invade steal resources.

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
France's Islamophobia is old and deep. Our religions strong community values is in opposition to their ur dur individualistic society. I do not condone this killing, but this is going to stoke up the already hot Islamophobia in baguette country.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Damn this is so wrong in many ways. The sins should be left to Allah to judge.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Some of these fobs work so hard to get to West and then wile out:francis:

You can speak against sin, but this definitely ain't it.
Exactly! Islam is the religion of peace, and when these crazy mf do shit like that they are contradicting our religion and our beliefs. The day of judgment exist for a reason. These niggas need to stop playing god.

Only causing more hatred towards muslims. One day there will be a muslim holocaust (without the protection of Allah). We may end up like the jews. A good example the Uyghurs in China. This might happen in Europe or North America. Especially America. I predict.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

There is actually some truth to it because the Jews that used to live in Europe were constantly discriminated against and slaughtered during the medieval period so they sought refuge in Muslim lands. We can't forget what happened in WW2 when the Nazis caused the Jewish genocide. Now they're promoting multiculturalism, feminism, LGBTQ, and all other hot garbage in the west as an act of revenge because the Jewish parties actually push this extreme form of libertarianism but soon as the refugees come to Israel then all of a sudden it's a big problem. It seems very odd that is why we can't erase what the far rights are saying because it connects to a bigger picture like what's going on in Palestine and the middle east.

The student is wrong for killing someone.. but the teacher should’ve known that Muslims hate when people do shit like that. Oh well...

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This conspiracy theory only makes a little sense:

Israel wants to keep the Middle East chaotic and divided, so they aren't focused on destroying Israel like what happened in 1950s/60s/70s.

I doubt Israel wants to depopulate it from Arabs/Muslims. There are way too many people there. Doesn't seem reasonable.

A lot of people don't know why ISIS has never attacked Israel but instead attack other Muslims it's because Israel is secretly working with them.

This is Benjamin Netanyahu greeting one of the injured ISIS fighters.

1602886341050.png

Israel has been caught aiding weapons and giving medical support to ISIS. This is why Hezbollah the strongest forces in Lebanon joined in the battle to support the Syrian army against ISIS because they wanted to counter Israel influence in Syria.

So Syrian and Iraqi refugees flooding into Europe and Israel are supporting ISIS. Do you see the connection?