Teen Beheads French Teacher for Showing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad in Class

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, we can’t passively tolerate people disrespecting our prophet if we let them. it will be like how people are mocking Jesus, nobody disrespect jews so why we will tolerate that.... but killing like that is a shame... and shooting Allahu Akbar... such a disgrace.

Also what about free speech and showing Prophet Mohammed pbhm cartoons... french hate this hatred for Muslims because they are full zionist.

All i am saying, you cannot kill someone for anything except what Allaah swt permits. Allaahu yaclum

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why draw the Prophet to provoke someone.

It's like eating beef infront of Hindus just to mock them.

:mindblown:Hate Speech ≠ Freedom of Speech

They call it free speech but in reality they want to show their hatred towards to a specific group e.g. Holocaust jokes.

Apollo

VIP
I can't believe that Islam-claiming terrorists think that doing attacks in the West is good for Islam. All it does is increase Islamophobia and even make some Western Muslims become irreligious.

Most retarded strategy ever.

Honestly think they are doing it with the aim of making the West invade the Middle East. I see no other logic.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Why draw the Prophet to provoke someone.

It's like eating beef infront of Hindus just to mock them.

:mindblown:Hate Speech ≠ Freedom of Speech

They call it free speech but in reality they want to show their hatred towards to a specific group e.g. Holocaust jokes.
I'm sorry but showing a picture of anyone isn't hate speech nor can anyone justify lopping someones head off for that mere reason. If you're a muslim and have problems with the freedom of speech in the west, go to a muslim country where this shouldn't be an issue.

@DR OSMAN come get a load of this.

1602879419748.png

Invader

I can't believe that Islam-claiming terrorists think that doing attacks in the West is good for Islam. All it does is increase Islamophobia and even make some Western Muslims become irreligious.

Most retarded strategy ever.

Honestly think they are doing it with the aim of making the West invade the Middle East. I see no other logic.
:mjlol:The cartoon was based on Islamophobic comments.

Last edited:

Invader

So you think acting on violence is going to help? That is the most low IQ crap I've heard all week.
He was mad that a person chose to make fun of his own personal beliefs in-front of his own child.

Invader

I'm sorry but showing a picture of anyone isn't hate speech nor can anyone justify lopping someones head off for that mere reason. If you're a muslim and have problems with the freedom of speech in the west, go to a muslim country where this shouldn't be an issue.

@DR OSMAN come get a load of this.

View attachment 147357
Who say I have problems.

In the UK.

We have a hate speech law that prevents this degeneracy.

You don't see me stoning gays because they done nothing to provoke me.

If someone is deemed sacred to one's religion and depiction of it is against their beliefs then when someone depicts that it's a provocation.

You have shown that some Atheists show no respect to others.

You can believe in what you want that's your decision but if you make fun of someone else's belief though it's disrespectful it shows how immoral you are.

Do you people not have limits?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts