Teen Beheads French Teacher for Showing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad in Class

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Imagine thinking prophet Mohammed even exited in 2020:mjkkk:We aren't even sure if Jeberti and Sheikh Isaq exited yet alone what happened thousands of years before that.:drakekidding:

Sorry to break it to you guys but Mohamed is just a made up character created by the government owned Saudi Arbia press to sell their Islamic books.

This low IQ neef fell for his parents fairytale stories and now he will spend decades in jail over a character no different that carpet flying Arab character Alladin:draketf:

Walahi our people are cursed with low IQ and like sheeps follow whatever their parents tell them blindfully.:snoop:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Imagine thinking prophet Mohammed even exited in 2020:mjkkk:We aren't even sure if Jeberti and Sheikh Isaq exited yet alone what happened thousands of years of that

Sorry to break it to you guys but Mohamed is just a made up character created by the government owned Saudi Arbia press to sell their Islamic books.

This low IQ neef fell for his parents fairytale stories and now he will spend decades in jail over a character no different that that like that carpet flying Arab character Alladin:draketf:

Walahi our people are cursed with low IQ and like sheeps follow whatever their parents tell them blindfully.:snoop:

This will happen to your post:

DapperCalculatingAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I can't believe that Islam-claiming terrorists think that doing attacks in the West is good for Islam. All it does is increase Islamophobia and even make some Western Muslims become irreligious.

Most retarded strategy ever.

Honestly think they are doing it with the aim of making the West invade the Middle East. I see no other logic.
Western Muslims become more irreligious? I thought it made them more extreme. Those terrorist attacks barely kill in the grand scheme of anything but if they can get the public riled up against their Muslim population they now have access to a larger pool to spread their ideology. Something like divide and conquer.

I think that might be it but who knows

Apollo

VIP
Western Muslims become more irreligious? I thought it made them more extreme. Those terrorist attacks barely kill in the grand scheme of anything but if they can get the public riled up against their Muslim population they now have access to a larger pool to spread their ideology. Something like divide and conquer.

Probably both directions, but definitely also some will lose faith because of it. Lurk on ex-Muslim forums and a frequently cited reason for leaving is terrorism.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Imagine thinking prophet Mohammed even exited in 2020:mjkkk:We aren't even sure if Jeberti and Sheikh Isaq exited yet alone what happened thousands of years before that.:drakekidding:

This low IQ neef fell for his parents fairytale stories and now he will spend decades in jail over a character no different that carpet flying Arab character Alladin:draketf:

Saxiib he ain't Jesus, he also existed before saudi arabia's creation and he was a lot more real than your garac qabil being descended from a bunch of dhegcas:mjlol:

I curse Somalis, imagine not knowing you your aabo is and claiming random niggas over the ocean. Of course you'd turn out to be a bunch of fucked up people, no different from African Americans without aabos.
Probably both directions, but definitely also some will lose faith because of it. Lurk on ex-Muslim forums and a frequently cited reason for leaving is terrorism.
Honestly if their reason for leaving was terrorism I just can't take them seriously, they were probably on the verge of leaving anyway. Then again though ex-muslim forums aren't filled with the best of people, some of the shittiest places I've stumbled across.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bruh most Muslims are uneducated and live in sever proverty hence the low IQ and terrorising people over a book.

Poverty and mental disorder makes. A.S. and ISIS losers blow up, sxb no one with a nice job and petite gf waiting would wanna commit suicide over superstitious beliefs.

Religion creates division and should be abolished runtii, it is quite dumb taking someone's life over a religion and views.

Hopefully next decade all the religious book fans and enthusiast will weed out and years of religious warfare might finally come to end. :nvjpqts:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Bruh most Muslims are uneducated and live in sever proverty hence the low IQ and terrorising people over a book.

Poverty and mental disorder makes. A.S. and ISIS losers blow up, sxb no one with a nice job and petite gf waiting would wanna commit suicide over superstitious beliefs.

Religion creates division and should be abolished runtii, it is quite dumb taking someone's life over a religion and views.

Hopefully next decade all the religious book fans and enthusiast will weed out and years of religious warfare might finally come to end. :nvjpqts:
This is all coming for a guy who engages in tribal politics, you are the counter to what you argue. Lives in a first world country and engages in third world matters normally reserved for illiterate khat users. Imagine terrorising people over garac lineages. I doubt religion is going to disappear its always had its place in society.

if N&N were secular and PL was filled with jihadis you'd still support your qabil enclave you fucking backwards savage.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Saxiib he ain't Jesus, he also existed before saudi arabia's creation and he was a lot more real than your garac qabil being descended from a bunch of dhegcas:mjlol:

I curse Somalis, imagine not knowing you your aabo is and claiming random niggas over the ocean. Of course you'd turn out to be a bunch of fucked up people, no different from African Americans without aabos.

Honestly if their reason for leaving was terrorism I just can't take them seriously, they were probably on the verge of leaving anyway. Then again though ex-muslim forums aren't filled with the best of people, some of the shittiest places I've stumbled across.

The reason I ditched the Saudi religion is because I found out there is no solid evidence it is the right faith, I will return to the faith if a new evidence I haven't heard surfaces.

I even remember as a teen asking numerous of my Dugsi teachers about these, the only thing these good sheep's could come up with was the Koran is miracle, I am like nigga I have read better books than that boring book.:dead:

it took Shakespeare only a year to write a masterpiece while Muslims spent centuries to revise and upgrade and the last editon was as depressing as Christian bible.:holeup:

I just don't understand the point of moving to a country and being offended at the culture there. Western society supports freedom of expression, if you can't handle that then don't immigrate here.

Such a simplistic, infantile way of thinking. :childplease:

Anyway as for this teacher and what happened to him.:kanyeshrug:

Niggas get decapitated everyday b, he be aight. :mjdontkno::wow:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The reason I ditched the Saudi religion is because I found out there is no solid evidence it is the right faith, I will return to the faith if a new evidence I haven't heard surfaces.

I even remember as a teen asking numerous of my Dugsi teachers about these, the only thing these good sheep's could come up with was the Koran is miracle, I am like nigga I have read better books than that boring book.:dead:

it took Shakespeare only a year to write a masterpiece while Muslims spent centuries to revise and upgrade and the last editon was as depressing as Christian bible.:holeup:
Nigga I ain't religious and stop avoiding my questions

Why do you engage in something as backwards and stupid as qabil which is based on even more lies than religion. We have one government for the first time and this xaywaan spends his time calling for them to be taken down like his mooryaan predecessors.

As a muslim living in a non muslim country you should know that they will disrespect your religion. Leave if you get angry. This is so dumb and I am seeing people here agreeing with the murder. Its wrong. Us muslims in the west are here for education and job opportunities not for this. We should not tolerate clear disrespect but should show our anger in a civilized manner.

You would think maybe going to the teacher after class and telling him that the picture offended you would be common sense to all people. Nope...off with your head in true French style.

Nigga I ain't religious and stop avoiding my questions

Why do you engage in something as backwards and stupid as qabil which is based on even more lies than religion. We have one government for the first time and this xaywaan spends his time calling for them to be taken down like his mooryaan predecessors.
That nigga is a joke. Calls Muslims low iq Yet engages in clan politics from America? Like puntland ain't 100% muslim

Last edited:
As a muslim living in a non muslim country you should know that they will disrespect your religion. Leave if you get angry. This is so dumb and I am seeing people here agreeing with the murder. Its wrong. Us muslims in the west are here for education and job opportunities not for this. We should not tolerate clear disrespect but should show our anger in a civilized manner.
true that. muslims who engage in that sort of stuff are retarded.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Is his grave not there? Is his house not there? Did his book magically disappear? I’d understand if you said a random somali man didn’t exist, I doubt arawelo existed. But a prophet? Haha off the bats

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

There’s many evidence sxhb you just choose to ignore it.

the Quran has never been revised, use that argument against Christans. Their book updates more than a FIFA game

Trending