Tariq nasheed vs twitter xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they all from London and those areas wtf is going on down there? Wallahi am yet to see xalimo from America on this type of shit, i guess that is what happens you live among AAs you start to see the truth.

He just called us cadaan dabo leefo and you're clapping :mahubowtf:
Caawaano
he insulted her and somalis over and over and she tried to kiss his ass and reason with him. She got what she deserved......how you gonna let someone say you coattail us and want to be like us and just take it? If she have no pride, we aint gonna defend her

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
he insulted her and somalis over and over and she tried to kiss his ass and reason with him. She got what she deserved......how you gonna let someone say you coattail us and want to be like us and just take it? If she have no pride, we aint gonna defend her
Doenst matter why should we care what his opinion is.
If you let that comment slide people will think it's really and accept it. Somalis we don't care what cadaans do and don't blame everything on them doenst mean you love them.
Not saying she doenst

Doenst matter why should we care what his opinion is.
If you let that comment slide people will think it's really and accept it. Somalis we don't care what cadaans do and don't blame everything on them doenst mean you love them.
Not saying she doenst
she works for buzzfeed....he says they hire africans who kiss white peoples ass. He is attacking her and saying whatever....I doubt he believes somalis kiss white peoples ass. They are having argument. she didnt refute anything he said....thats on her. She got involved in sh1t that happened in Los Angeles an area he grew up in and has the nerve to tell him whats going on there

This site lacks basic consistency. The only consistent thing about is the Somali girl. Whatever position she took, his or her own, would’ve been the wrong one (unless of course, it was extreme).

He is absolutely spot on, this none of her business, the dude went into an AA neighbourhood not a Somali one which gives him every right to speak out as a well known figurehead.

These trend following Xaalimo's that are appropriating their culture so much so that they have even adopted their grievances, struggles and victim hood which they have never experienced.

Then on top of all of this have the nerve to come out in public and speak out against them as if they belong with them, is not only the height of utter hypocrisy but a malignant disease.

Tariq is right in pointing this out, they are riddled with self-hate, a person that despises their own community like all these women do, will certainly not have any love for oppressed communities.

And when push comes to shove, just like in your case, they always end up siding with the colonialists.
Embracing their believes, philosophies and ethics

Smh

He disrespected Somalis as a whole but you’re focused on him putting down your fellow Somali sister.

Everyday I side eye you @RichEnoughForGucci no girl has this hatred for other women. No woman period.
I don't like those 2 females on twitter they are always acting like victims. Not really my fault most UK somali girls are just utterly embarassing.

I don't support those 2 nothing that deep.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't like those 2 females on twitter they are always acting like victims. Not really my fault most UK somali girls are just utterly embarassing.

I don't support those 2 nothing that deep.
It’s not just those two. I’ve seen you shit on Somali girls no matter what.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Why are they all from London and those areas wtf is going on down there? Wallahi am yet to see xalimo from America on this type of shit, i guess that is what happens you live among AAs you start to see the truth.
I'm just gonna post a little reminder of what you AA bumlicking american Somalis did.

MWECIAN XALIMOOS DON DO DISS1!!1!1!1 you don't do that you marry death row inmates instead.:hemad:
39907590_1925638217489639_3218149291868553216_n.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This site lacks basic consistency. The only consistent thing about is the Somali girl. Whatever position she took, his or her own, would’ve been the wrong one (unless of course, it was extreme).

Not really. Most users on this site seem to have a dislike for Millennial females who try to claim a heritage that is not theirs. A lot of these Somali girls on twitter with blue check marks behave as if they ARE African Americans, when they are not. There is nothing wrong with supporting the political aspirations of African Americans, but it is disgusting to try and become the voice of an ethnic group you are not a member of. It is this lack of pride & confidence in their Somalinimo that rubs members on this site the wrong way, not their political advocacy for black rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending