Tariq nasheed vs twitter xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used to be rapper, then pimp and now woke black inspirer. But I love how they always say you are african of nd remind them they dont belong to their community the moment they disagree

That Tariq fella is a realist lol, good thing he put them in their place. Those low IQ Madow loving xalimos will go back to bootyclapping for their Madow masters the next day anyways.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Even the African Americans are telling them to stop mooching.

With all due respect to Xaarlimos, Shut the Fck Up

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Tbh she is exposed arguing with him about his culture and whats happening in his country. Easy to shut her up

Yes, but blm xaarlimos are so far out they can't see the distinction until the real black person steps up and shuts them. Its really no different from that white women that claimed to be black. I sort see them as individuals with oppression fantasy but end up believing their lies since non of them faced any of the things they are appropriating. So it's good to see people like Tariq exposing the roaches.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
F387DE88-90DE-469A-93B9-4BC9F36CB73F.jpeg

She is also Korean drama fan!

She fits the discription of a Xaarlimos to a T.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Hold the f*ck up this nigga was on a certain fucking forum that can't be named. La ilaha ilallah god help us.:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts