Tariq nasheed vs twitter xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is no matter what a black person says to blm xalimo she would never say that. It took a white man to say it

I think he is a Somali guy that lives in Wales. His Twitter name was Welsh. But, the way he came thru
giphy.gif

I think he is a Somali guy that lives in Wales. His Twitter name was Welsh. But, the way he came thru
giphy.gif
Maybe....but she should have defended herself better. But thats the issue when you are seeking the acceptance of someone else culture. They can attack your people but you cant attack theirs

Maybe....but she should have defended herself better. But thats the issue when you are seeking the acceptance of someone else culture. They can attack your people but you cant attack theirs

I just looked thru his Twitter and he seems to hate immigrants and "native Africans". She could easily say shit about how they are ex-slaves and how at least immigrants leave they countries by choice unlike them.

VixR

Veritas
I’m a real nigga who can think critically lol brings me a lot of blessings in life
What I find find funny is, had she taken his conspiratorial point of view of “white supremacy bc Bieber went where and African transplants are riding off the coattails of Black America blah, etc”, she would’ve landed on a thread of this site just the same. There’s nothing off about what she said, and yet users are saying they rate him for his victimhood lol.

I just looked thru his Twitter and he seems to hate immigrants and "native Africans". She could easily say shit about how they are ex-slaves and how at least immigrants leave they countries by choice unlike them.

That's going a bit too far and very distasteful.

Exactly....she is beg. He said this to her. You are another one of these white ass kissing Somali immigrants who ride off the coattails of Black Americans, and then get real disrespectful when you get around white Zaddy

She could tell him Im not riding your coattails nor do I want to be like you. But she is taking his disrespect and try to reason with him. Same words coming from somali she would flip

What I find find funny is, had she taken his conspiratorial point of view of “white supremacy bc Bieber went where and African transplants are riding off the coattails of Black America blah, etc”, she would’ve landed on a thread of this site just the same. There’s nothing off about what she said, and yet users are saying they rate him for his victimhood lol.
The thing is there’s a lot of resentful feelings lol so it’s a catch 22. Damned if you do damned if you don’t

HOW? he hates on native Africans and immigrants. He started it. So, its okay when he does it but when we say something its wrong?

That's exactly what he wants you to do for you to go as low as possible, he pushes a few buttons to enrage you, you say a few dumb things he retweets you screen shots you puts his own spin on the narrative and shares it to his couple hundred thousand followers, and he will go like see i told you and people will lap it up.

And also think about this what if someone replies back making fun of Somali's who are starving and what not and the tit for that goes on, if you go through his tweets you can clearly see he has issues, all i'm saying sometimes when responding back to people like him you don't need to go full ape shit especially on a social media platform like twitter.

VixR

Veritas
The thing is there’s a lot of resentful feelings lol so it’s a catch 22. Damned if you do damned if you don’t
This site lacks basic consistency. The only consistent thing about is the Somali girl. Whatever position she took, his or her own, would’ve been the wrong one (unless of course, it was extreme).

This site lacks basic consistency. The only consistent thing about is the Somali girl. Whatever position she took, his or her own, would’ve been the wrong one (unless of course, it was extreme).
I mean we are also familiar with these girls viewpoints they tend to be sjw type people who disgust me but I don’t think thier wrong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts