Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Are you fucked up in the head. You literally do not know anything about my subclan yet your are spewing absolute bullshit. Karanle and murursade are the same you ignorant buffoon do not mislead anyone here.

Also you have no right to call me nayaa you illiterate autistic creature.
Karanle are a stand alone clan and they are part of the Oromo region in babile, I don’t know who told you they were a sub clan of murusade but you were misinformed.

Macalin M

Out here
Males targeting a female because of her qabiil :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

It’s funny because the evil of qabiil stems from pride but you have already lost it by targeting a female:drakelaugh:

Karanle are a stand alone clan and they are part of the Oromo region in babile, I don’t know who told you they were a sub clan of murusade but you were misinformed.

Oh my fucking god how are you saying this? My great grandfather is karanle. Karanle are fucking murursade nacaala stop spewing bullshit.

World

VIP
Oh my fucking god how are you saying this? My great grandfather is karanle. Karanle are fucking murursade nacaala stop spewing bullshit.
Is it that time of the month? Why are you so angry? Go and pray 2 rakat and relax, this is just an internet forum.

Karanle don’t even speak somali.

World

VIP
I'm calm just dont lie about my subclan.
I decided to google search it and the karanle in Ethiopia are

Gidir Karanle Hawiye
Seihawle Karanle Hawiye
Kariye Karanle Hawiye

None of whom are from your sub clan (Mursal wardere Karanle).

That’s like warsangeli claiming majerteen as warsangeli just because both are harti. It doesn’t work like that.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@MahmÜd Crying to girls all over the forum won't save you from my karbaash :siilaanyolaugh:. Keep hiding behind females kkk.

@ me when you mention my name next time you coward.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Real image of @MahmÜd
USC_Cheerleader-100717-014.jpg

Cowardly f*ck grow some balls.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts