Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Daroods an Arab is closer to you than other Somalis. Too bad they don’t love you
Might as well just change your name
We are arab descendants just look who has the arab blood?
250px-Abdullah_Ahmed_Irro.jpg

or

1_203957_1_9.jpg

World

VIP
FYI Habar gidir are larger than Abgaal in number :mjlol: HG are 2.3 million and counting in somalia.

Listen you dont know shit. Literally. How the f*ck is gaaljecel more than us in number? Literally thats fucking ridiculous.

1.2 million murursade reside in the greater region of somalia. We reside in gindhidh, shashamane, karsadulle, jarati, fiiq, jigjiga, dibiguur, macaruuf, jeerey, araarse and doobey in ethiopia. In Somalia we occupy galmudug region as well as Xamar.

And no i dont give a single f*ck about somalinimo at this point. I will marry a murursade man inshallah.

Also i cant speak for other subs but murursade do not intermarry with bantus. I havent heard of it. Meanwhile
View attachment 46128
:bell:

Yeah right, stop acting for the internet.

Are you saying you’ll go for a clapped guy just because he’s murusade and reject an attractive guy just because his darood? You’re a women, you think with your emotions and you’re a teenager at that. I’ll take you more seriously if you pass your a-levels. :russ:

:bell:

Yeah right, stop acting for the internet.

Are you saying you’ll go for a clapped guy just because he’s murusade and reject an attractive guy just because his darood? You’re a women, you think with your emotions and you’re a teenager at that. I’ll take you more seriously if you pass your a-levels. :russ:

You dont know me :camby: tho i finished my alevels and inshallah will go to uni. I prefer a 'clapped' murursade guy over a darood any day.

They weren’t saying dirty Hawiye, they where saying dirty Somali. Are you all of a sudden not a Somali
you are the biggest troll, i beg no one respond to this guy these times you can’t even tell a hawiye or a darood apart majority of the times.

I took a motherfuckin L and choked on it. Been entertaining this sheegaato for 24 hours. :mjlol:

They weren’t saying dirty Hawiye, they where saying dirty Somali. Are you all of a sudden not a Somali
you are the biggest troll, i beg no one respond to this guy these times you can’t even tell a hawiye or a darood apart majority of the times.
There is no difference between this:
12819-Sharif_Sheikh_Ahmed_bio.jpg

and

071204_yusuf_vsmall.grid-4x2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.