• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Somaliweyne Unionist,

This @MahmÜd waa feminine fuleey, he hides behind girls. I noticed it too. She is not to be taken seriously.

She is still crying about how I made one anti-HG comment like over a week ago as a joke. She is a sensitive little coward and sneak disses since she is afraid to tag me. :kodaksmiley:

You are becoming the female version of @Factz fix up nayaa.

The Karanle in Ethiopia are not related to murusade whatsoever, and they have become Oromos. Where do you guys even live outside dayniile?
Murursade is literally a sub-clan of Karanle, how are they not related? Stop talking for the sake of talking about something you're obviously clueless about. The Karanle sub-clans that reside mostly in Galbeed also live in Somalia proper.
Some Murusade also live in Galbeed still but are known as Waaderi, majority are in Somalia.

Last edited:
@MahmÜd Crying to girls all over the forum won't save you from my karbaash :siilaanyolaugh:. Keep hiding behind females kkk.

@ me when you mention my name next time you coward.

Your fellow daroods need their
dicks Sucked --- run along now

You have no place talking to a
real Hawiyee man

:liberaltears:He doesn't dick
ride Like you

Sspot is now full of over emotional naago who can't handle FKD wallahi niggas like Odaay sanaag used to get me triggered our FKD had no boundaries but now we have @Factz and @MahmÜd who cry over the smallest insults.

The only emotional here
is you

Attacking females including
myself On this thread

@Factz @MahmÜd are real
Men who don't insult or attack
Females ---LEARN FROM
THEM

:liberaltears:U got so triggered
Today agahahagagaga

FKD's in the general thread??? Let me join:mjohreally:
upload_2018-4-25_20-36-32.jpg