Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using selective photos doesn’t prove a point, you’re acting as if I ain’t got dark skin darood g’s with almost Madow-like hair

sxb, @Somaliweyne Unionist 's cousin here:
upload_2018-5-26_16-2-1-jpeg.46128

:mjlaugh: Daarood and Bantu mix well don't you think?

Using selective photos doesn’t prove a point, you’re acting as if I ain’t got dark skin darood g’s with almost Madow-like hair
Darood have assimilated many other clans so many people are only darood in name you can easily differentiate a darood from other somalis.

I’m dead :drakelaugh:

It’s quite hilarious how murusade AKA beesha kuwait/15 minutes who aren’t in the top 5 largest Hawiye clans are acting up here. Walle wa yaab. They are equivalent to the arap clan of isaaq.

Loool murursade are large in number if you include greater somalia. Are you autistic or can you not just read what i wrote?
wabi.jpg

World

VIP
Loool murursade are large in number if you include greater somalia. Are you autistic or can you not just read what i wrote?
wabi.jpg
You are becoming the female version of @Factz fix up nayaa.

The Karanle in Ethiopia are not related to murusade whatsoever, and they have become Oromos. Where do you guys even live outside dayniile?

Looks like you qabil got more popular since you came :lolbron:

Not gonna lie i never even heard of gaaljecel till you joined :dead:

And Ajuuran as well. lmao that’s so true. People don’t know about us cept for ur parents gen who grew up in Xamar and remember our farms in Afgooye and the rest of Shabelle.

Macalin M

Out here
As soon as I was about to focus my time on stopping this verbal diarrhoea it seems more have joined the mix
Even in Ramadan the Somali curse of Qabiil runs riot

The karanle in Ethiopia are not related to murusade whatsoever, and they have become Oromos.

Are you fucked up in the head. You literally do not know anything about my subclan yet your are spewing absolute bullshit. Karanle and murursade are the same you ignorant buffoon do not mislead anyone here.

Also you have no right to call me nayaa you illiterate autistic creature.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The Karanle in Ethiopia are not related to murusade whatsoever, and they have become Oromos. Where do you guys even live outside dayniile?

I'm not a qabilist. I just spit brutal facts when some wasteman insults my clan. Don't ever mention me again you son of a . :camby:

Anyways im actually done with this bullshit f*ck all of you this thread was about height than this @Somaliweyne Unionist nigga came at me calling me hutu when he was a bahante :draketf:

I think i was better off not posting on somalispot my thread has turned into absolute qashin :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts