Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool men can be qabilist but women cant? If that mentally was common than your qabil would not exist! neither would yours or mine or @SomaliWadaniSoldier or @Factz

Your qabil exist because your mother who was from X qabil decided to marry into her X qabil.

But it is common? You're only Murursade because your dad is. And your children, should you have any, will be Hawiye, Isaaq, Darood, Jamaican etc. because their dad is

Your mother's qabil is entirely irrelevant

But it is common? You're only Murursade because your dad is. And your children, should you have any, will be Hawiye, Isaaq, Darood, Jamaican etc. because their dad is

Your mother's qabil is entirely irrelevant

Are you fucked up in the head?

Use your logic and reasoning. I'm murursade because my dad is murursade. My dad would not have been murursade if my grandmother who is murursade married into another subclan.

I'm not denying the importance of lineage from your father i wholeheartedly support it. However can you not realise the ignorance you display when you are saying abtirsi is irrelevant?

The Darood started it and his fellow clansmen are telling the Hawiye and Isaaq women to not be qabiilist:ftw9nwa:

It's just me, and I'm simply pointing out to my Somali sisters that it's futile to participate in the androcentric invention that is qabil. This is why feminism needs to come to Somalia :Sutehja:

Macalin M

Out here
It's just me, and I'm simply pointing out to my Somali sisters that it's futile to participate in the androcentric invention that is qabil. This is why feminism needs to come to Somalia :Sutehja:
It is also unnecessary for men to be participating in Qabil. The older generation ruined the country with Qabil
Your parents probably thought that living in the west would make you believe all Somalis are one but here you have a guy called Somaliweyne unionist making fun of his fellow Somali aunties being raped in the south
But go ahead keep pointing it out to the sisters

It is also unnecessary for men to be participating in Qabil. The older generation ruined the country with Qabil
Your parents probably thought that living in the west would make you believe all Somalis are one but here you have a guy called Somaliweyne unionist making fun of his fellow Somali aunties being raped in the south
But go ahead keep pointing it out to the sisters
Aunty? A xabeshi is closer to me than a hawiye.

Men can at least benefit from qabilism, whereas women only indirectly by grace of their male counterparts. Why would you endorse a system that keeps you as a second class citizen? Female qabilist = coon, male qabilist = supremacist.

Somaliweyne unionist is clearly a 3d chess mastermind that exposed the fragility of the 'Somali' social construct. Whereas you have people like @Factz that will unironically deride the dhulbahante that refuse to participate in Somaliland, while simultaneously claiming they're subjugated to the majority clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.