Tall niggas I need some advise

Is bariis and dooro and moos good that’s all I eat bro
yeah bro dooro provides protein and moos is a source of potassium. also with baaris try change it to brown rice or boiled white rice. Somali rice using a lot of oil is very unhealthy. also try to introduce eggs and caano to your diet and fibre from cereals such as special k

Stop lying to these little n*****; if their genetic potential for height is absent, no amount of bro science is going to make them 6'5.

Both my older brothers are 6,3+ so growing up I always thought I’d be tall but these past couple weeks I’ve been stressing. I’m turning 18 in July and im still 5,8 5,9. Did you guys grow past 18? and can you tell me any foods that can help me grow taller. Would gym help me grow taller?
im 6'3 myself but both my parents and grandparents were tall, patience is key though. unless growth rapidly starts at a younger age etc 16, 17

Is bariis and dooro and moos good that’s all I eat bro
Thats solid man, but we Somali's east so many carbs don't forget your vegetables too. When you're eating Bariis and dooro, add some Broccoli, Spinach, or other veggies. I highly recommend beans too. For breakfast oats are great. Don't forget the veggies bro really important.

Good fats like Nuts, Cheese and Milk are also important. If you can get almond milk for example I recommend this over actual cow milk.

Thats solid man, but we Somali's east so many carbs don't forget your vegetables too. When you're eating Bariis and dooro, add some Broccoli, Spinach, or other veggies. I highly recommend beans too. For breakfast oats are great. Don't forget the veggies bro really important.

Good fats like Nuts, Cheese and Milk are also important. If you can get almond milk for example I recommend this over actual cow milk.
Thanks for the advise bro. Is lettuce good for growth that’s the only vegetable I eat

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Stop lying to these little n*****; if their genetic potential for height is absent, no amount of bro science is going to make them 6'5.

Shut the f*ck up, you negative nancy. @SilcisGorgate, just hang from a ledge for 2 hours per day with one hand and stick the other up your butt crack. Guaranteed results, saxiib. I became 6'9 via this method.

pat morita nod GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m dead😂😂😂

Of course you are. I made a grave mistake and forgot key components. You need to wear a onesie and keep yelling the words "I am a big man!" throughout the 2 hours. These are crucial details and I almost made you waste your time. I am so sorry.

I am 17, skinny, insomnic, and had a closed appetite for most of my life. Is it over for me in terms of height? I heard growth plates closes at 16 but maybe it's different for Africans

Both my older brothers are 6,3+ so growing up I always thought I’d be tall but these past couple weeks I’ve been stressing. I’m turning 18 in July and im still 5,8 5,9. Did you guys grow past 18? and can you tell me any foods that can help me grow taller. Would gym help me grow taller?
bro why you stressing because of your hieght. I'm 5'10 and i wish i was shorter since if i was my muscles would be much bigger. From my prediction you may grow but if you don't just go gym if your insecure about your hieght. I can bet you would look much better than your brothers if you reached your muscle max.

bro why you stressing because of your hieght. I'm 5'10 and i wish i was shorter since if i was my muscles would be much bigger. From my prediction you may grow but if you don't just go gym if your insecure about your hieght. I can bet you would look much better than your brothers if you reached your muscle max.
Thanks for the kind words saxib

Kratos

Sonder
@Kratos awnser this question saixb you seem educated on this topic. But @Periplus said we grow until 22
There's no set age; you grow until your growth plates fuse. They can fuse anytime after puberty though I think 16-19 is the most common. But once they fuse you can't grow taller anymore. The only way to know is to go to the doctors and get a check-up. I stopped growing at 17.

Trending