Tall niggas I need some advise

is this the right one. Im ready to buy it now wallahi
Don't take that stuff . Stay away from drugs be natural and you won't have regrets later in life , drugs have lot of bad side effects they are absolutely not worth it.

Why are you rushing? You have all your life ahead of you in sha Allah. Take it easy and look after your health .
Exercising , recovery ,sleep ,diet will help you.

Last edited:
Don't take that stuff . Stay away from drugs be natural and you won't have regrets later in life , drugs have lot of bad side effects they are absolutely not worth it.

Why are you rushing? You have all your life ahead of you in sha Allah. Take it easy and look after your health .
Exercising , recovery ,sleep ,diet will help bro

Exercising , recovery ,sleep ,diet will help you.
I need to bro. This more than just a height thing. If I don’t grow an extra 5 inches it’s peek. I’m gonna be the disgrace Of the family

Kratos

Sonder

is this the right one. Im ready to buy it now wallahi
There's a bunch of different aromatase inhibitors on the market, I don't know all the differences between them but I think Arimidex is the most commonly used one. Never heard of megabol. As for the hgh, do some research on MK677. It's not actually the growth hormone itself, it's a secretagogue; it increases your natural production instead so you're not taking exogenous hormones. Idk if it's enough to cause growth (or what dosages are needed). But mk677 is generally safer (compared to steroids)

Do your due diligence!!!!!!! I'm just an internet stranger with no qualifications spreading potential misinformation

my mother fucked up my height genetics 100%. Hopefully by the time im done growing im around my grandmother's height or my father's height.

I’m 5’7 in my mid twenties, I hardly feel short and trust me at 5’9 height is not what limits you. Ali (RA) was shorter than average and most of us know charismatic short people. Just be a clean person that does his minimum worship and you’ll get loads of respect.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Both my older brothers are 6,3+ so growing up I always thought I’d be tall but these past couple weeks I’ve been stressing. I’m turning 18 in July and im still 5,8 5,9. Did you guys grow past 18? and can you tell me any foods that can help me grow taller. Would gym help me grow taller?

Get on the basketball court, it'll naturally stretch you out :mjhaps:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i have a cousin who was pretty overweight most of his life, he started exercising like crazy in his late teens and grew 4 inches, i think all the intense exercise he did made his body release more HGH thus causing him to grow taller. He's now 6'4

There's a bunch of different aromatase inhibitors on the market, I don't know all the differences between them but I think Arimidex is the most commonly used one. Never heard of megabol. As for the hgh, do some research on MK677. It's not actually the growth hormone itself, it's a secretagogue; it increases your natural production instead so you're not taking exogenous hormones. Idk if it's enough to cause growth (or what dosages are needed). But mk677 is generally safer (compared to steroids)

Do your due diligence!!!!!!! I'm just an internet stranger with no qualifications spreading potential misinformation
Thanks for the info saxib. The risk is worth it

i have a cousin who was pretty overweight most of his life, he started exercising like crazy in his late teens and grew 4 inches, i think all the intense exercise he did made his body release more HGH thus causing him to grow taller. He's now 6'4
What type of exercise cardio or weight lifting?

I’m 5’7 in my mid twenties, I hardly feel short and trust me at 5’9 height is not what limits you. Ali (RA) was shorter than average and most of us know charismatic short people. Just be a clean person that does his minimum worship and you’ll get loads of respect.
Thanks for the advice brother may allah bless you

How tall are you bro and same my abos side ruined my height
6'0 . my moms 5'0 and my dad is 6'0. Im in a growth spurt right now. I really only consider myself short cause I have younger cousins that go to the same school as me and they are all tall. one of them is 6'3 and the other is 6'5. I recommend playing sports that probably involve a lot of jumping like basketball or volleyball.

I'd say its different for everyone man, Currently I'm 6'5 or 196cm. 20 Years old, I hit my growth spurt early, and I've slowly been growing since. When I was 18 I was measued at 192cm on my ID card. I've grown another 4cm in those 2 years. I didn't expect that.

I'd say eat good food, exercise and the most important one no one seems to mention is SLEEP man. For f*ck’s sake just sleep, its the easiest you can do to grow. You don't grow when you're awake you'll need to 8 hours a day minimum.

I'd say its different for everyone man, Currently I'm 6'5 or 196cm. 20 Years old, I hit my growth spurt early, and I've slowly been growing since. When I was 18 I was measued at 192cm on my ID card. I've grown another 4cm in those 2 years. I didn't expect that.

I'd say eat good food, exercise and the most important one no one seems to mention is SLEEP man. For f*ck’s sake just sleep, its the easiest you can do to grow. You don't grow when you're awake you'll need to 8 hours a day minimum.
Thanks for the advise brother. I’d

Thanks for the advise brother. I average 9 hours of sleep a day including naps

I am 6"3 at age 19. I was like 5"9/10 around age 13. my dad is around the same height but what made me reach my genetic height was sleeping well, good diet, and drinking milk every night before i get ready for bed

Trending

Latest posts