Tall niggas I need some advise

Both my older brothers are 6,3+ so growing up I always thought I’d be tall but these past couple weeks I’ve been stressing. I’m turning 18 in July and im still 5,8 5,9. Did you guys grow past 18? and can you tell me any foods that can help me grow taller. Would gym help me grow taller?

Lmaooo you got time sxb. Damn I miss being a teen and worrying about insignificant things like this. Fyi I didn't stop growing till I was in my early 20s and am the same height as your brother's.

Both my older brothers are 6,3+ so growing up I always thought I’d be tall but these past couple weeks I’ve been stressing. I’m turning 18 in July and im still 5,8 5,9. Did you guys grow past 18? and can you tell me any foods that can help me grow taller. Would gym help me grow taller?
I'm 6'3. Had a big appetite growing up. I dunno if it will help, but I guess eating a lot could help in getting the nutrients you need to continue growing.

I stopped growing at around 22 years old. I was 6'1 when I was around 18 I think.

I'm 6'3. Had a big appetite growing up. I dunno if it will help, but I guess eating a lot could help in getting the nutrients you need to continue growing.

I stopped growing at around 22 years old. I was 6'1 when I was around 18 I think.
Are there any specific food’s that you think might’ve helped you grow the most ?

Are there any specific food’s that you think might’ve helped you grow the most ?
Eat more protein such as chicken, eggs, milk, etc. Exercise and play sports i regret not doing this! Sleep well. And reduce sugar intake. Maybe try growth hormone although this has risks so consult a doctor.

I grew only moderately after 18 years old. I remember I was 189cm at around 17 and reached 191cm, which is my current height.

Don't let it develop into a complex if you don't become tall, 5'9 is an okay height. Focus on what you can change.

Kratos

Sonder
If your growth plates haven't closed yet and you haven't finished puberty, you can take aromatase inhibitors and human growth hormone simultaneously and it can make you grow significantly taller. Don't recommend doing drugs but ngl the risk profile is pretty decent.

It's a relatively safe medical procedure that is normally used for kids that have severely stunted growth but hey, why not try it on someone who is average height... might be 6'4 by the time you're 20. Obviously a doctor won't prescribe you anything cos you're normal but these drugs are SUPER easy to get

you didn't hear this from me though

If your growth plates haven't closed yet and you haven't finished puberty, you can take aromatase inhibitors and human growth hormone simultaneously and it can make you grow significantly taller. Don't recommend doing drugs but ngl the risk profile is pretty decent.

It's a relatively safe medical procedure that is normally used for kids that have severely stunted growth but hey, why not try it on someone who is average height... might be 6'4 by the time you're 20. Obviously a doctor won't prescribe you anything cos you're normal but these drugs are SUPER easy to get

Wallahi your a g. May allah grant you paradise

is this the right one. Im ready to buy it now wallahi