Syrian Refugees in Somalia Enrich Culture, Contribute to Economy

Arabs do that in African American hoods too.

Smh the Arabs are so disrespectful that they even opened a chicken spot called Obama friend Chicken imagine being sold artery clogging crack, and being made fun of they are in every black hood now.

"Who are the Lebanese in Côte d'Ivoire?
The large Lebanese community in Côte d'Ivoire, some of which has been in the country for generations, owns the largest companies in the country and accounts for 8% of the national GDP.
"

I don't think we have this slave mentality as west africans do but let's not get too confident either :deadmanny:

The Lebanese control the economies of Liberia, Mali, Senegal, Gabon and most especially Cote D'lvoire

Skilled immigrants are beneficial for every country, especially somalia. This man should learn somali and then establish a somali dentist school with other somali professionals.

Arab migrants have been arriving in Somalia for hundreds of years at our peak. Who did they manage to displace or overpower since then? You xoolos carry too much hysteria and no common sense.

Every Tuulo Has Arabs Within And Don't Forget Saamale Weird That Arabs/Others Has Been Coming To The Horn For Ages But Culture/Langugage Has Not Been Changed Except For Islam And A Few Loanwords Guess We Are The Ogs Of The World

giphy.gif

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I hope Somalia becomes a tax haven country like UAE so we can attract foreigners and re build the country quickly I don’t think we can do it alone tbh and forget oil focus on renewable energy, banking and tourism.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you are not from Mogadishu stop embarassing yourself
all somalis are from mogadishu and all somalis can claim mogadishu. You guys want a centralized government but don’t want a centralized people, how low IQ is that.

You’re basically asking for discord. Imagine if a Canadian told another Canadian to stop claiming ottawa because he wasn’t born there, he’d be treated like an idiot (rightfully so) :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So, these hard working and humble ppl, when they came to Egypt, immediately opened business boosting the Egyptian economy with billions. Their food, especially shawarma is attached to them, when Egyptian want to say he wants a good food, he say that he wants A Syrian food. Their reputation is very good in Egyptian society.

This is good to see. As well as Syrians and Yemenis, Somalia should also take in Latinos like Mexicans. Imagine Mexican migrants cooking burritos and fajitas in Mogadishu.

"Who are the Lebanese in Côte d'Ivoire?
The large Lebanese community in Côte d'Ivoire, some of which has been in the country for generations, owns the largest companies in the country and accounts for 8% of the national GDP.
"

I don't think we have this slave mentality as west africans do but let's not get too confident either :deadmanny:
Dude 8%? Wtfff

I hope Somalia becomes a tax haven country like UAE so we can attract foreigners and re build the country quickly I don’t think we can do it alone tbh and forget oil focus on renewable energy, banking and tourism.
I agree with everything you wrote minus the tax haven part..

Good! Apparently Syria along with Yemen were very good to Somali refugees. They treated us like one of their own esp Yemen. I personally have always viewed Yemen as one of our own, I don’t even see them as Arabs.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
If 10 million Syrians moved to Somalia tomorrow, you would all be ecstatic.

Good! Apparently Syria along with Yemen were very good to Somali refugees. They treated us like one of their own esp Yemen. I personally have always viewed Yemen as one of our own, I don’t even see them as Arabs.
Nah sis.. Yemenis weren't nice to Somali refugees.
I still remember this video, broke my heart long time ago.

Nah sis.. Yemenis weren't nice to Somali refugees.
I still remember this video, broke my heart long time ago.

Wow, that’s eye opening. Wonder why I’ve never heard this from people before. Always heard Yemenis are good people. Smh

btw what about Syrians?

Trending

Latest posts