Syrian Refugees in Somalia Enrich Culture, Contribute to Economy

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Syrians are educated and nice people.

I have met quite a lot of them back in 2016.

I hope their country will recover fast from war and destruction.

So the Syrian dentists opens a clinic and it suddenly becomes one of the best in Mogadishu.

He also says he is a Somali citizen and his family is learning Somali. If Bantus can be Somali why not Syrians?

Welcome Syrian!

So the Syrian dentists opens a clinic and it suddenly becomes one of the best in Mogadishu.

He also says he is a Somali citizen and his family is learning Somali. If Bantus can be Somali why not Syrians?

I don't mind a few but they can't dominate the Somali economy. Somali economy should be controlled by Somalis. Not foreigners.

Idi Amin had the same thoughts look at Uganda now, we need foreigners the more the better.
You have a slave mentality wanting foreigners to save you. I want Somalis to be a the top of the totem pole, not foreigners. Those who have the wealth control the country. I don't want foreigners having the wealth at that point it's not Somalia anymore.

I will say the best Arabs I think of are Syrians humble, and good people who took in Somalis back in the day not that the Yemeni didn't but Somalia needs to be for Somalis, and citizenship restricted to being Somali.

You have a slave mentality wanting foreigners to save you. I want Somalis to be a the top of the totem pole, not foreigners. Those who have the wealth control the country. I don't want foreigners having the wealth at that point it's not Somalia anymore.
why are you calling me a slave, Somalia is a capitalist country if Somalis can't compete with outsiders thats on them

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
The real slave mentality is thinking that a few poor arabs will ever have that much of an influence in Somalia.

The real slave mentality is thinking that a few poor arabs will ever have that much of an influence in Somalia.
You’re the Ayeeyo in the photo :deadmanny:
0514E5B2-D3E1-4082-B6BA-48F447F6C2A8.jpeg

It can be dangerous to host a lot of levantine ayrabs. It can become like the Ivory coast that has all of its economy controlled by lebanese

"Who are the Lebanese in Côte d'Ivoire?
The large Lebanese community in Côte d'Ivoire, some of which has been in the country for generations, owns the largest companies in the country and accounts for 8% of the national GDP.
"

I don't think we have this slave mentality as west africans do but let's not get too confident either :deadmanny:

Trending