Syrian Refugees in Somalia Enrich Culture, Contribute to Economy

Wow, that’s eye opening. Wonder why I’ve never heard this from people before. Always heard Yemenis are good people. Why are they being welcomed then? Smh

btw what about Syrians?

Syrians welcomed Somali refugees, but Yemenis are evil.. I don't understand why our people welcome yemenis with open arms when they treated our refugees so bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those Arabs are down bad now but eventually they will run the economy there give them 2 generations.
Somalis unlike other africans are actually very good business people, so I don't think a foreigner can just come in and take over the economy like in other African countries.

Somalis unlike other africans are actually very good business people, so I don't think a foreigner can just come in and take over the economy like in other African countries.
If diaspora somalis were able to take over an entire country. Then arabs refugees could definitely do well.

Great news, we should also accept our Muslim brothers in the Central African Republic into our lands. Their situation is even more hopeless and untenable than Syria's.

Trending