• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Your the mandems ting abti how you calling me gay what a condridiction you lil uckers

Warya dont u live in london??? I see how you niggas are getting bullied by madow tings on a daily basis, a lot of UK malis are gettin butt plugged on the low low thats for sho sho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool say wallahi that sounds dead asf 18th may usually is a mazza ramadan really fucked it up this year i thought i was missing out cos im on tag but im gucci now iknow it was a shamble siciid show is a funny guy you seen his recent post this guy is tolkii but he needs to chill hes not a gangster at all kkkk

Toxique

hood arawelo
Definition of Sus. "suspicion of having committed a crime."

No, I'm not a criminal but a very educated person who is currently studying at the top university in Toronto.

did this nigga juss google sus?:gucciwhat: how u not kno wat sus means? im exposin this rat for being a fraud. u aint from TO, ur probably from windsor or kitchner. Ur a fake, dont claim toronto cuz u been there once or twice. be proud of ur village :pacspit:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
did this nigga juss google sus?:gucciwhat: how u not kno wat sus means? im exposin this rat for being a fraud. u aint from TO, ur probably from windsor or kitchner. Ur a fake, dont claim toronto cuz u been there once or twice. be proud of ur village :pacspit:

Just wanted to kill this thread you . Continue being run by a train by Somali mandem in Dixon because you have no room to speak you hoe, don't quote me again. :camby:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Just wanted to kill this thread you . Continue being run by a train by Somali mandem in Dixon because you have no room to speak you hoe, don't quote me again. :camby:

all u kno is dixon fuckin goof. that proves u aint from here u fraud. everythin u kno about to is from google. u dont know the slang, u make up shit about the community, ur whole personality is a lie. im puttin u on blast. :pacspit:

Toxique

hood arawelo
I'm from northside and that's all you need to know you hoe. You've told me you're from Dixon, that's why I keep mentioning it since they ran a train on you. Now don't quote me again you . :camby:

u claimin hoods u seen in YouTube videos. give me the coordinates.

im not from dixon n neva claimed it to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts