Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Nahhh, even irl...Toronto niccas are on another level :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:,
How do you think I partially developed a bromance fetish..?:mjcry: THEY ALL HOMIES-XUAL!! I even questioned my psychologist about it & she agreed...issa cope:kendrickcry::ohlord:
that's why uk is better nayaa. tornoto = worst diaspora Somalis. UK = best diaspora. We uk Somalis rlly out ere b

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nahhh, even irl...Toronto niccas are on another level :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what you're talking about but I've never experienced that with the Somali niggas I hang around with in t.dot, never in my life. I think you're talking about other groups who are known to be soft.

Toxique

hood arawelo
I've never told anyone my address and I'm not stupid enough to let them know. I don't want your hoe ass ringing on my door and telling me to smash you.

All I'm going to tell you is I'm from northside and what's wrong with me supporting rappers from my city? Just nize it hoe and don't quote me again.

the delusion of any woman wantin a self admitted virgin to smash:chrisfreshhah:

not to add ive seen ur pic n bruh ur frame leaves a lot to be desired :mjlol: i like em dark not burnt n definitely not colourist self hating abdis. not only r u not from to i kno u ain’t studyin at u of t med school :drakelaugh:ur talkin to a u of t student here abdi. ur whole life story is a fraud :russ:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Yes, I've heard UK Somali guys are :banderas: :banderas: ..but sadly your country is crap...& I'm not rly feeling the accent either:susp:
Our accent makes foreign Somalis wet. Not to mention Somalis in UK mash work and are tall, handsome and strong.

Loool say wallahi that sounds dead asf 18th may usually is a mazza ramadan really fucked it up this year i thought i was missing out cos im on tag but im gucci now iknow it was a shamble siciid show is a funny guy you seen his recent post this guy is tolkii but he needs to chill hes not a gangster at all kkkk

Nah I rate siciid show he triggers walaweyn and then gets hella views comments and publicity he's a smart guy

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
the delusion of any woman wantin a self admitted virgin to smash:chrisfreshhah:

not to add ive seen ur pic n bruh ur frame leaves a lot to be desired :mjlol: i like em dark not burnt n definitely not colourist self hating abdis. not only r u not from to i kno u ain’t studyin at u of t med school :drakelaugh:ur talkin to a u of t student here abdi. ur whole life story is a fraud :russ:

Firstly my name is not Abdi and secondly, I'm not a colourist but just because you don't fit into my standards doesn't mean I'm a self hater.

My picture looks very good. Stop hating just because you can't get a handsome tall buff guy like me. My skin looked light not burnt you blind hoe! Blame Allah for making you dhuxul, not me.

Stop projecting your insecurities on me naaya. All you gotta know is my life is blessed Alhamdulillah and what ever positive things I said about myself is true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Here's who I think are in the closet atm

@Factz
@jamal9
@Geeljire sanbuur
@The Cushitic One
@Mali Mo
@OmarAli is straight tho, verified by the council of hawiye
these people talk about getting it so much that I feel like they're compensating for something, it being the fact that they're not straight.

Do you agree with me?

Closet for what? Nigga you’re in the closet come
Out, it’s 2018 get you some dick

:sass1: If I was a lesbian I would be
Proud but alias even abdi Jew knows what’s
On my mind :wow: and he is a homo

Status
Not open for further replies.