Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Definition of Sus. "suspicion of having committed a crime."

No, I'm not a criminal but a very educated person who is currently studying at the top university in Toronto.

No, I'm not a criminal but an educated person studying at the top university in Toronto.

You're from Chester Le. Don't act like you don't know what sus means. Everyone speaks slang over there and are very hood in the way they act.

:mjlol:

I don't think you're a homosexual though.

No, I'm not a criminal but a very educated person who is currently studying at the top university in Toronto.
2.7k posts in less than 30 days... if you are telling the truth I think you are gonna fail this semester sxb:mjlol:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
You're from Chester Le. Don't act like you don't know what sus means. Everyone speaks slang over there and are very hood in the way they act.

warya finish of your clan anecdotal experiences. what clan has the biggest gus?

Here's who I think are in the closet atm

@Factz
@jamal9
@Geeljire sanbuur
@The Cushitic One
@Mali Mo

these people talk about getting it so much that I feel like they're compensating for something, it being the fact that they're not straight.

Do you agree with me?
Same guy calling us mans puffs is the same guy with a fetish for mamdens hairlines know yourself abti
Screenshot_2018-05-13-00-44-11.png
Screenshot_2018-05-13-00-44-11.png
Screenshot_2018-05-13-00-43-45.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I know what it means. I just had to play move it because I wanted to end this thread. Plus, I'm the most straight over here. The idiot who made this thread is the biggest on this forum. I don't know why he's even thinking about it in the first place but I'm not from chester lee lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending