Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
CLEARLY you're describing your father because you haven't seen me at all. We all know you have daddy issues
I dun have daddy issues, it’s just that your ugly, musty ass takes shot after shot st mjs, you midgaan nibber
6AA4A55C-9D14-422F-98BB-A678BA28687E.jpeg

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Nein, I’m not either of those. But first address how your belly extends 5ft before baking me :ulyin:
where u getting these insults from. your grandmas diary book? My belly is nice and lean. Whereas your belly looks like a beer belly

Loool say wallahi that sounds dead asf 18th may usually is a mazza ramadan really fucked it up this year i thought i was missing out cos im on tag but im gucci now iknow it was a shamble siciid show is a funny guy you seen his recent post this guy is tolkii but he needs to chill hes not a gangster at all kkkk
He's a wasteman wallahi when I see him i'll f*ck him up.

Yuna09

where u getting these insults from. your grandmas diary book? My belly is nice and lean. Whereas your belly looks like a beer belly
My grandma is in peaceful Bosaso, and diaries are gay. That is a cringe diss.

Nah, I dun got a beer belly, I’m not an old hawiye man.

You know, this obsession you have with mjs sounds like an inferiority complex. Just sayin. I’ve noticed you bring majerteen folk up and how lowly you think they are at the most random occasions. And you said your family gathers to diss daroods weekly? Wtf.

Manz, consult a therapist :draketf:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
My grandma is in peaceful Bosaso, and diaries are gay. That is a cringe diss.

Nah, I dun got a beer belly, I’m not an old hawiye man.

You know, this obsession you have with mjs sounds like an inferiority complex. Just sayin. I’ve noticed you bring majerteen folk up and how lowly you think they are at the most random occasions. And you said your family gathers to diss daroods weekly? Wtf.

Manz, consult a therapist :draketf:
:faysalwtf::mahubowtf: you're the one that brought up clans in this discussion in the first place you buffoon. Also it's mjs who have an inferiority complex and a victim mentality. Most of them have victim mentality due to 1991 getting karbashed

Yuna09

:faysalwtf::mahubowtf: you're the one that brought up clans in this discussion in the first place you buffoon. Also it's mjs who have an inferiority complex and a victim mentality. Most of them have victim mentality due to 1991 getting karbashed
You were the one who first brought up mj, foo. And majjertein having an interiority complex? Lolololol.

How do we have a victim mentality wym

Hiding the shame I see kulaha Hawiye girls in the north as if they live there, when he really means harti darood wh*res in the north.

Bro geeljire confirmed the yatts with me I know them all they are abgaal hg and mursade tings from north and nw. Macaan tings wallahi kaalay iska carag:icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts