Surre community say they will support SL

Reer Ayeeyday iyo Reer Abtiyaashe waxaas soomaalida way ka gudubtay if you look at the elders and the leaders of the so called SSC they either Isaaq mother or ayeeyo including the ones who took up arms markaas don't be suprised when someone talks like that kkk 😂
I wouldn't be a fool that supports people who we are 43 generations apart over my own grandma family.
And reer Sool were fighting a criminal regime, so i agree with them to fight against Somaliland.
Harti and Mohammed Xiniftire are equal
Koombe and Xiniftire are equal
Kablalax Darod and Mahe Dir are equal.
Surre can only join the fight at Mahe Dir level until then it's non of our business.

I wouldn't be a fool that supports people who we are 43 generations apart over my own grandma family.
And reer Sool were fighting a criminal regime, so i agree with them to fight against Somaliland.
Surre can only join the fight at Mahe Dir level until then it's non of our business.
Is more complicated than fighting "criminal regime" this is more of political fight but if it transitions to Qabil ,I hope it doesn't, then it will engulf Isaaq/Dir vs Daarood not just HJ iyo Dhulbahante

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Darod is ~650 years younger than Dir, just going off of the genetics.
Makes no sense to use Dir abtirsi vis a vis Darod, these are two different abtirsi systems.

Trending

Latest posts