Surre community say they will support SL

You forgot cumar jees was leading the assault on kismaayo against Morgan/siyaad/gabyoow? This was aabout getting rid of the regime and even bantuweyne took part in it.
I would say it was mainly led by Caydiid USC Omar Jees SPM and Warsame Isaaq SSNM as they were the three high ranking distinguished officers in the old SNA or Somali national army.

I would say it was mainly led by Caydiid USC Omar Jees SPM and Warsame Isaaq SSNM as they were the three high ranking distinguished officers in the old SNA or Somali national army.
They were just a name bro they were nothing in the south. Their main power was in somali galbeed and they were struggling with an OG subclan which eventually forced them to eat shit after mingiste stopped aiding the jabhado in the deal.

They were just a name bro they were nothing in the south. Their main power was in somali galbeed and they were struggling with an OG subclan which eventually forced them to eat shit after mingiste stopped aiding the jabhado in the deal.
Wait do you have any sources about Surre and Ogadeen fighting in kililka shanaad?? I don't think ONLF had established foot in Ethiopia after the WSLF Ogadeen faction was liquidated in early 80s in their wars with SNM.

Wait do you have any sources about Surre and Ogadeen fighting in kililka shanaad?? I don't think ONLF had established foot in Ethiopia after the WSLF Ogadeen faction was liquidated in early 80s in their wars with SNM.
This was not onlf days sxb this was strictly OG Cawlyahan vs Dir yar yar. The main theater was dhagaxbuur between the mz and idoor but this other front was opened by the request of Dir yar yar because they were under the Cawlyahan and felt marginalized. There are probably sources out there am gonna have to dig around.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They have every right to support their Dir brothers in somaliland. People never had a problem when hiil harti was a thing but want to call out surres.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Did you even watch to the video? He basically said that his people will be joining SL in marching to Garowe :mjlol:
He is supporting his Dir brothers Isaaq. I think it's just hypocrisy when harti say they will march to Burco. Obviously Dir will support Isaaq and give a response.

This was not onlf days sxb this was strictly OG Cawlyahan vs Dir yar yar. The main theater was dhagaxbuur between the mz and idoor but this other front was opened by the request of Dir yar yar because they were under the Cawlyahan and felt marginalized. There are probably sources out there am gonna have to dig around.
Btw it was Ciidagle mainly Yonis with some help from HY subs fighting against MZ and Ogs

He is supporting his Dir brothers Isaaq. I think it's just hypocrisy when harti say they will march to Burco. Obviously Dir will support Isaaq and give a response.

I never said that Surre shouldn't support Isaaq. Obviously, they share lineage and people understand why they support each other. I was only pointing out what this specific ugaas said.

He made the same provocative statements in the beginning of the war when SSC were attacked. During this time, Dhulbahante elders were only saying that they want their land to be free and not interested in taking other people's land. Hence my previous remarks.

Last edited:
Yeah there allied heavily with isaaq and biimaal @Noble @anonimo what do you guys think about this
Surre Flag day with many Xalflads around the world
I don't agree with the rhetoric creating enmity with Daroods who have no problem with us for isaaqs who only remember their Dir when it's time for Dagaal
this guy was part of SNM so I can see the affinity he has with SL but he seems to always be saying outrageous stuff :heh:
is he getting paid who is he?

@nanat
@realest1234

Last edited:
Surre Flag day with many Xalflads around the world
I don't agree with the rhetoric creating enmity with Daroods who have no problem with us for isaaqs who only remember their Dir when it's time for Dagaal
this guy was part of SNM so I can see the affinity he has with SL but he seems to always be saying outrageous stuff :heh:
is he getting paid who is he?

@nanat
@realest1234
Adeer was part of SNM so like any other former SNM guy it's expected him to say these outrageous stuff.

Darood are my ayeyo and awowe from both my mom and dad side.
I feel more closer to Darood than Isaaq.
And most of Surre are like me they either have Harti or Sade in their family and zero Isaaq connection.
In my abtirsi the closest I come to isaaq is at Mahe Dir after 42 Generations, where I've Majeerteen & Mareexaan dhiig in me only after 1 generation.

Qabiil is poisonous wlhi, it makes you celebrate the killing of your Abtis or your Ayeyo family.

What do you guys think about there ugaas’s speech
This ugaas is former SNM all he says about Somaliland is his personal thing nobody in the beesha agrees with him.

He should direct this energy to the liberation of Bacadweyne, instead of Xaqdaro war in Sool.
I would've agreed with him if the war was happening in Togdheer( not Buuhoodle) or Sanaag the isaaq part, but adeer is trying to make us support Xaqdaro all because of he was SNM member.

Ssnm was not in galmudug or even the south it was a jabhad that was created by the Dir yar yar in somali galbeed. They never set foot in Somalia. Eventually they were wiped out by the Cawlyahan ogaadeen because most of the fight took place in afdheer somali galbeed.
Naa bal ii waran taariikhda beenta nooga daa waryaa.
We just left the theatre early because of Ugaasyo back then were noble Culumo including the father of this Ugaas and made the young men go back to their tuulos unlike other clans who went on destroying the country.
We had one goal which was supporting the fight of our fellow Mahe Dir and when the regime collapse we stopped all our operations. The only place we went in Galbeed was Liibaan region and we are there to this day.
Marka sheekada turufada naga kala yaree

Even bantu fought when the government fell down and sided with ceydid but ssnm never fought shit in the south their ass wouldn’t be enslaved by indho cade ceyr militia in marka and Janaale for 25 years if they did.
The Biimaal in Shabeellaha and Juba area were not armed and they also refused us to settle in their Deegaans and we respected their request and left them alone.

Surre and Ogaadeen don't live close to each other and if you were not a fucking weakling your land wouldn't be occupied by Ethiopia, Kenya and Alshabaab at the same time.
I'm 100% certain even an unarmed Madow can occupy your land.
Even Kenya felt the need to colonize you in Kismaayo and Jubada dhexe in 2012.
Ciise freed their land from nuclear power France and you couldn't defeat the Xabashis nor the Kenyatis and now Alshabaab.
Wlhi you're the weakest in the Somali race

Surre are basically southern isaaq
Where do they live so i can buy land? :pachah1:
Cow Love GIF by Ostfriesland

Trending