Surre community say they will support SL

Surre Flag day with many Xalflads around the world
I don't agree with the rhetoric creating enmity with Daroods who have no problem with us for isaaqs who only remember their Dir when it's time for Dagaal
this guy was part of SNM so I can see the affinity he has with SL but he seems to always be saying outrageous stuff :heh:
is he getting paid who is he?

@nanat
@realest1234
Definitely getting his pockets lined. You don't do anything for free in Somalia. Even Hooley who's not even a real traditional elder was paid.

Of course they have to get paid. Don't be stupid. You think niggas would put some shit that happened 30+ years ago over cash.
So you believe that all somali elders that speak for a group or state have to get paid? I know most somali elders are money hungry sell outs but not everybody! Some are passionate

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Dude should be furthering his clan interest in the South and clearing Alshabaab from his lands in Central Somalia but he talks about Garowe lol

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
They have every right to support their Dir brothers in somaliland. People never had a problem when hiil harti was a thing but want to call out series.
1 It would've made sense if they were fighting Darood which isaaq is the same level but it's mainly Dhulbahante and few Harti defending thier lands. 2. This mfker is a southern dir who is losing lands in marka and elsewhere, why does Dhulbahante land concern him? I would've understood if Dhulbahante attacked idoor but they are defending their land. You see the sickness of the mind of urur samaale

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
1 It would've made sense if they were fighting Darood which isaaq is the same level but it's mainly Dhulbahante and few Harti defending thier lands. 2. This mfker is a southern dir who is losing lands in marka and elsewhere, why does Dhulbahante land concern him? I would've understood if Dhulbahante attacked idoor but they are defending their land. You see the sickness of the mind of urur samaale
Harti are the new Urur Samaale enemy, I never knew the hate some people have for our people it made me lose the Somalinimo shtick

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Although this is just shit talk, and they are just grifting, but there should be a law preventing the illegal threats like the ones he made "waa ino garaowe" or "we'll bring militias and kill this and that", type of threats.

Adeer was part of SNM so like any other former SNM guy it's expected him to say these outrageous stuff.

Darood are my ayeyo and awowe from both my mom and dad side.
I feel more closer to Darood than Isaaq.
And most of Surre are like me they either have Harti or Sade in their family and zero Isaaq connection.
In my abtirsi the closest I come to isaaq is at Mahe Dir after 42 Generations, where I've Majeerteen & Mareexaan dhiig in me only after 1 generation.

Qabiil is poisonous wlhi, it makes you celebrate the killing of your Abtis or your Ayeyo family.
Reer Ayeeyday iyo Reer Abtiyaashe waxaas soomaalida way ka gudubtay if you look at the elders and the leaders of the so called SSC they either Isaaq mother or ayeeyo including the ones who took up arms markaas don't be suprised when someone talks like that kkk 😂

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Reer Ayeeyday iyo Reer Abtiyaashe waxaas soomaalida way ka gudubtay if you look at the elders and the leaders of the so called SSC they either Isaaq mother or ayeeyo including the ones who took up arms markaas don't be suprised when someone talks like that kkk 😂
Abtiyaashe dosen’t mean anything to irir, not even a couple days ago habar jeclo slaughtered a little sacad yonis boy living amongst them. As for the elders and leaders of khatumo you referenced, how do you expect them to react? “they are our abtiyaal, let them shell us”:westbrookwtf::faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts