NEWS Suldaan Beyle: Farmaajo trying to steal Celi Marehan MP seat for pro-Villa Somalia subclan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Celi have already been given aqalka sare, The lower house seat will go to Cabdishakur Cali Mire and he is not Reer Diini but Reer Siyaad Xussein there not Farmaajo subclan.

Stop spreading fake news.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Celi have already been given aqalka sare, The lower house seat will go to Cabdishakur Cali Mire and he is not Reer Diini but Reer Siyaad Xussein there not Farmaajo subclan.

Stop spreading fake news.

The upper house seat doesn’t belong to any subclan of Marehan. It’s shared between all Marehan in Galmudug. The lower house seats DO belong to subclans, in this case the seat in question HOP#054 belongs to Celi Marehan and was stolen by Reer Dini in 2016.

TekNiKo

VIP
The upper house seat doesn’t belong to any subclan of Marehan. It’s shared between all Marehan in Galmudug. The lower house seats DO belong to subclans, in this case the seat in question HOP#054 belongs to Celi Marehan and was stolen by Reer Dini in 2016.

So Cabdishakur Cali Mire is Reer Diini now I think you should stick to Puntland :icon lol:

Duchess

VIP
I said it was stolen by not for Reer Dini. You can cry fake news all you want, Beesha Celi are speaking out against this injustice.

Duchess

VIP
The latest update, Galmudug won’t allow Celi candidates to compete for the seat. It is clearly being rigged for Farmaajo’s close ally.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmajo will do what he wants VP of Galmudug and Aqalka Sare is enough

Duchess

VIP
Farmajo will do what he wants VP of Galmudug and Aqalka Sare is enough
Both seats don’t belong to any particular subclan. Any Marehan can become the Senator and any clan in Galmudug can become the VP. You said it yourself your uncle was the Senator before it was given to Celi. Celi didn’t even want the seat, they wanted HOP#054 back. The only reason they were given the Senator seat was to deny them the ability to compete for the seat that’s rightfully theirs and always had been until the last election (HOP#054). No surprise the Senator seat went to a pro-Farmaajo Celi. How can you defend this daylight robbery?

TekNiKo

VIP
Both seats don’t belong to any particular subclan. Any Marehan can become the Senator and any clan in Galmudug can become the VP. You said it yourself your uncle was the Senator before it was given to Celi. Celi didn’t even want the seat, they wanted HOP#054 back. The only reason they were given the Senator seat was to deny them the ability to compete for the seat that’s rightfully theirs and always had been until the last election (HOP#054). No surprise the Senator seat went to a pro-Farmaajo Celi. How can you defend this daylight robbery?

Why do you care? Again Farmaajo will do as he pleases no one can stop him. The Abgaal seat in GM is also being given to the NISA commander Yasiin Fareey. Its just corruption bonafide let Deni and Madoobe do the same all is fair in love and war

Duchess

VIP
Why do you care? Again Farmaajo will do as he pleases no one can stop him. The Abgaal seat in GM is also being given to the NISA commander Yasiin Fareey. Its just corruption bonafide let Deni and Madoobe do the same all is fair in love and war

I care because of exactly what you wrote. If you weren’t a psychopathic flipflopper who laughs at the murder of innocent people, you’d find it in your heart to feel some sympathy for your fellow Marehans.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
I care because of exactly what you wrote. If you weren’t a psychopathic flipflopper who laughs at the murder of innocent people, you’d find it in your heart to feel some sympathy for your fellow Marehans.
As if you care for Marehans stop the act
Utah Jazz Hello GIF by NBA

TekNiKo

VIP

I keeps it real. I care only about Wagardhac, Celi, Howraarsame, Habar Yacquub and Talxe. 🙌
Keep crying, laandhere will keep walking

Duchess

VIP

Keep crying, laandhere will keep walking

Wagardhac and Celi outnumber Reer Dini in Galmudug. This injustice won’t go unanswered, believe you me.

My subclan occupy the top seat in Puntland and have seats in both the upper and lower house. Why can’t Celi?

TekNiKo

VIP
Wagardhac and Celi outnumber Reer Dini in Galmudug. This injustice won’t go unanswered, believe you me.

My subclan are the President of Puntland and have seats in both the upper and lower house. Why can’t Celi?
Then let them do something about it! Laandheernimo! :rejoice: :icon lol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Give me a camera, dye my beard and I can be a ugaas and speak on the matters of the Beesha

Meh:ehh:

reer

VIP

My subclan occupy the top seat in Puntland and have seats in both the upper and lower house. Why can’t Celi?
majerten afafkooda dhaadheer ha ceshtaan. niman marehan murmayo bannaanka ha ka maraan.

cow

VIP
This traitor had to visit Boqor Burhan to get the blessing to travel through our territory. Unlike your kind, we respect our elders and President Deni will not oppose Boqor Burhan’s blessing. However, President Deni will decide who represents Puntland in Mogadishu your fake outrage be damned.

Focus on Marehan who are divided between Puntland, Jubaland and Galmudug. We’re sick of having to protect you in Mudug.

@Duchess the champion of democracy saying only deni can decide who becomes MP's, not the clan elders or the people but only deni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts