Suldaan Beyle: Farmaajo trying to steal Celi Marehan MP seat for pro-Villa Somalia subclan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess Celi just refused your Mohamoud Saleebaan to dig well near Galaadi, you are trying to do isku dir and cause Celi issues with other MX, what a sad attempt, I am critical of VP Ciid, but Beesha Celi are doing what I expected of them and I respect their democratic right. They are breaking the age old Afarwaaxood, promoting 1m1v, challenging alot of things that if Rer Dalal did that, you would see MX scream waana la gumaysta, so I say let Celi keep doing what they are doing.

You’re talking about nomads fighting in DDS. How is that relevant to this thread?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You’re talking about nomads fighting in DDS. How is that relevant to this thread?
You are right pardon me, I am in agreement with you in this subject, I support Celi, they are breaking Afarwaaxood into pieces and promoting ideas I like. Just want to make it clear, we love Celi and you are a shisheeye MJ who Celi kicked out, where do Rer Khalaf live now do they even have their own deegaan.

Duchess

VIP
You are right pardon me, I am in agreement with you in this subject, I support Celi, they are breaking Afarwaaxood into pieces and promoting ideas I like. Just want to make it clear, we love Celi and you are a shisheeye MJ who Celi kicked out, where do Rer Khalaf live now do they even have their own deegaan.

This thread is about Suldaan Beyle’s comments on Farmaajo and HOP #054. I do have a question for the Marehan here though, why don’t you view Suldaan Beyle as a Suldaan? Is it because he’s Wagardhac? Dabcasar refused to acknowledge Ugaas Abdinasir Abdishakur (Wagardhac) was an Ugaas and insteaded referred to him as a Nabadoon, angering the Ugaas. IntraMarehan dynamics are interesting.

reer

VIP
This thread is about Suldaan Beyle’s comments on Farmaajo and HOP #054. I do have a question for the Marehan here though, why don’t you view Suldaan Beyle as a Suldaan? Is it because he’s Wagardhac? Dabcasar refused to acknowledge Ugaas Abdinasir Abdishakur (Wagardhac) was an Ugaas and insteaded referred to him as a Nabadoon, angering the Ugaas. IntraMarehan dynamics are interesting.
dont worry. in the future we should have a dictator silence these odayaal. cheese should have locked up these baboons.

Duchess

VIP
dont worry. in the future we should have a dictator silence these odayaal. cheese should have locked up these baboons.
If I can pull out the Darood card, we respect our elders. They’re the main reason Puntland continues to exist. Locking up elders would set your clan down a dangerous path.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MX have one clan leadership, it used to be Garaad and went to Ugaas, we are not like you with different clan leadership. Unless you admit Kablalax isn't a clan, even down to MJ no one respect your clan leadership and all other MJ despise Mohamoud Saleeban.

The MX Ugaas is young Ugaas Keyse.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo Isn't the guy she posted our nephew, walle Celi are doing a good job for Rer Dalal this woman from Qardho must be as confused as a penguin in the Sahara.
Celi and Wagardhac waa tolka sxb this sick woman should focus on Qardho and Isku shuban. Galmudug is none of her business

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Celi and Wagardhac waa tolka sxb this sick woman should focus on Qardho and Isku shuban. Galmudug is none of her business
Yeah Celi are engaging in healthy democracy, something the kacaanist @reer doesn't get, they have every right to demand and want more, and we have every right to block them and win over them, doesn't change tolnimada, we still tol, who share blood, xidid, isir

Duchess

VIP
Yeah and pigs will fly Deni will win nothing.

Crazier things have happened. Who would have ever thought Abdullahi Yusuf would become President? From boycotting the Arta conference for refusing federalism, to forcing federalism down everyone’s throats to then becoming President and forcing his way into Villa Somalia which Abdiqasim wasn’t even able to do. :mjlol:

Tek, don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Duchess

VIP
I’m from neither Qardho nor Isku Shuban. Are you going to keep listing Osman Mohamud cities and towns? :mjlol:

You and @Dalalos_ibn_Adali should know better than to try to bully me. Warya I’m not interesting in arguing with you about nonsense so stick to the thread.

Duchess

VIP
they should be deported to garowe. hala garaaco.

jeegaan nigga stop crying. go to your fellow irirs if you want some i-hate-kacaan therapy sessions.
Are there any normal Marehans left on this forum?

Duchess

VIP
MX have one clan leadership, it used to be Garaad and went to Ugaas, we are not like you with different clan leadership. Unless you admit Kablalax isn't a clan, even down to MJ no one respect your clan leadership and all other MJ despise Mohamoud Saleeban.

The MX Ugaas is young Ugaas Keyse.

What are you talking about? How does the calaacal you wrote explain why Suldaan Beyle can not represent Wagardhac?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What are you talking about? How does the calaacal you wrote explain why Suldaan Beyle can not represent Wagardhac?
I don't know this guy he is irrelevant to me, I am saying there is only one Ugaas of MX its not a flimsy tittle, you can be Ugaas of your house, heck most MX refer to each other as Ugaas or Jaale, but the Ugaas of MX is title of Ugaas Keyse.

Duchess

VIP
The only thing I hate more than Kulmis SSDF niggas are Kacaanist, your both cults
A Marehan calling another Marehan a Kacaanist?

smh GIF

I’m off for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.