NEWS Suldaan Beyle: Farmaajo trying to steal Celi Marehan MP seat for pro-Villa Somalia subclan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Marehan calling another Marehan a Kacaanist?

smh GIF

I’m off for the day.

LOOOOL

You need a medal for lasting this long.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What are you talking about? How does the calaacal you wrote explain why Suldaan Beyle can not represent Wagardhac?
Suldaan Bayle aint no Suldaan, Wagardhac dont even have Sultan they have an Ugaas who recently passed away. His name is Ugaas Taakooy, and he was actually the temporary head of Ugaasyada MX in Mudug and yes he was Wagardhac. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali its like an educating a baby :icon lol:

TekNiKo

VIP
if i could i would ship them garowe. you can feed them leftover meat from butchers.

he had more sharaf in his candhuuf than any amisom president. ciil u dhimo sxb.
You two stop it, Kacaan had its benefits and its evil, no need for this public spat I thought I was the emotional one :deadpeter:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
if i could i would ship them garowe. you can feed them leftover meat from butchers.

he had more sharaf in his candhuuf than any amisom president. ciil u dhimo sxb.
N&N has opposition, Kacaan cracked down on opposition, I will say the unthinkable I rather a corrupt Kulmis SSDF or even a corrupt later years SYL than another Kacaan, for now N&N is the best.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
if you want inaad marehan caydo and express hate for mx and cape for mjs go to @Duchess and @Pwyneth Galtrow.
Doqon baa tahay ileen where I come from people who easily lose their cool are seen as nacas, that is what you, mareexaan hadaan cayo anigoo is cayey soma ahan, I insult you and yours not MX weyne. You entire Juffo perished in Darwiish and today you have no deegaan of your own, I am protecting MX from the likes of you.

reer

VIP
Doqon baa tahay ileen where I come from people who easily lose their cool are seen as nacas, that is what you, mareexaan hadaan cayo anigoo is cayey soma ahan, I insult you and yours not MX weyne. You entire Juffo perished in Darwiish and today you have no deegaan of your own, I am protecting MX from the likes of you.
go coon for mjs nigga.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Suldaan Bayle aint no Suldaan, Wagardhac dont even have Sultan they have an Ugaas who recently passed away. His name is Ugaas Taakooy, and he was actually the temporary head of Ugaasyada MX in Mudug and yes he was Wagardhac. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali its like an educating a baby :icon lol:

I will wait for a Wagardhac to confirm or deny. You discredit him for political reasons but Wagardhac seem to support Suldaan Beyle. He is a very wise man masha allah, I wish my elders were as outspoken.

TekNiKo

VIP
I will wait for a Wagardhac to confirm or deny. You discredit him for political reasons but Wagardhac seem to support Suldaan Beyle. He is a very wise man masha allah, I wish my elders were as outspoken.
I will wait for Wagardhac to confirm kulaha as if you know the inner workings of MX more than a MX himself. Your divisive tactics will fail everytime, stick to Qardho KAAH election or whatever the desert state is engaged in Cabudwaq is none of your concern :deadpeter:

Duchess

VIP
@reer and @Dalalos_ibn_Adali stop the bullshit.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali delete your insult on reer koshin and @reer don't insult farmaajo to get back on @Dalalos_ibn_Adali

if you want to critique farmaajo do it but not to get back at someone based on sub clanism that shit leads nowhere.

ilmo adeero ha nagu ceebayn internetka

I agree. It makes it much easier when you Reer Dini stick together so I know who to attack. Btw thank you guys for making this thread trend. 🙌

I will wait for Wagardhac to confirm kulaha as if you know the inner workings of MX more than a MX himself. Your divisive tactics will fail everytime, stick to Qardho KAAH election or whatever the desert state is engaged in Cabudwaq is none of your concern :deadpeter:
I showed you my ancestors corner of the cursed continent now show me yours.

TekNiKo

VIP
I agree. It makes it much easier when you Reer Dini stick together so I know who to attack. Btw thank you guys for making this thread trend. 🙌

I showed you my ancestors corner of the cursed continent now show me yours.

You are showing me xiliga dooga where every desert has a little grass show me xiliga jilaal and dayr.

I have gedo the primeland the south

Duchess

VIP
You are showing me xiliga dooga where every desert has a little grass show me xiliga jilaal and dayr.

I have gedo the primeland the south

Gedo, where 7 people aun died of starvation a few days back? I can also show you where Osman Mohamud live in the Jubbas. Your ass is from Galgaduud. Stop claiming Gedo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Gedo, where 7 people aun died of starvation a few days back? I can also show you where Osman Mohamud live in the Jubbas. Your ass is from Galgaduud. Stop claiming Gedo.
That was fake news spread by your cousin, Gedo is fine.

reer

VIP
beesha lives on 3 rivers. dont hate say ma sha Allah. :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.