SFG Minister of Planning arrives in Puntland

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I am just using your own logic against you. which is what is giving you a headache since it makes no sense whatsoever.

You’re asking me a million questions based on your flawed logic and expect me to argue with you. I won’t do it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo the rapist would rather befriend a fellow predator and enrich him then associate with your high school drop out ass even though you’re Reer Dalal. How does that make you feel? Still living in the projects working a dead end job while that MJ gets thousands of dollars a month.:mjlol:
Farmaajo is Somali president not reerdalal. Alx haduu ummadis uu simanyahay. A great leader indeed I am not a xaasid like you alx for the Sheeikh

cow

VIP
You’re asking me a million questions based on your flawed logic and expect me to argue with you. I won’t do it.

your reasoning is not based on principles or a political viewpoint. your reasoning is based on supporting an individual which is why i was asking those questions.

1. if killing people is bad then deni killed 2 on the senate floor
  2. if dictatorship is bad then on your own mouth you said "Deni is the supreme leader and will pick who he wants"

why set arbitrary rules for one man (farmaajo) and not the other (deni). and when questioned about your evidence on farmaajo killing ikraan or being a dictator you had nothing to back up with.

Duchess

VIP
your reasoning is not based on principles or a political viewpoint. your reasoning is based on supporting an individual which is why i was asking those questions.

1. if killing people is bad then deni killed 2 on the senate floor
  2. if dictatorship is bad then on your own mouth you said "Deni is the supreme leader and will pick who he wants"

why set arbitrary rules for one man (farmaajo) and not the other (deni). and when questioned about your evidence on farmaajo killing ikraan or being a dictator you had nothing to back up with.

1 - You have no proof President Deni killed anyone. If anyone was killed it was in self-defense after they stormed government property.

2 - President Deni like all FMS Presidents will decide who represents his state in Mogadishu.

I’m not going to argue in circles with you based on N&N propaganda.

cow

VIP
He is lucky they didn't put him in jail.
c56b8f00-c3d4-41be-b69c-b8f8256fb562_text.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Thank you Boqor Burhaan for the kind welcome to Wasiir Jamal after the horror in Garowe, gob waaye:salute:

Gunnimo

TekNiKo

VIP
shacabiyada Marehantilan waa gob who support their amiir Farmaajo and oppose the cursed moriyaan Rooble macwiis.
Look at the shamelessness of Deni and Aaran Jaan, they try to block Haylaand football team who won PL cup to visit Farmaajo in Xamar and now they blocking Wasiir and causing all sort of disruption. Deni even try to block Maakhir University to become a branch of Jamacada Ummada faraca PL. Cabudwaaq is Branch of Galmudug. He even begged Khayre and Rooble to sack him but failed

I am glad the big meeting is happening in Dhahar as Beesha Warsangeli want to control their MPs for Lower House they wont accept hand picked nonsense any longer, all Darood should support them and Dhullos to have the right to pick their representitives!

@codewebsduh waryaa wake up Nabad iyo Nolol is here in your village

Duchess

VIP
Look at the shamelessness of Deni and Aaran Jaan, they try to block Haylaand football team who won PL cup to visit Farmaajo in Xamar and now they blocking Wasiir and causing all sort of disruption. Deni even try to block Maakhir University to become a branch of Jamacada Ummada faraca PL. Cabudwaaq is Branch of Galmudug. He even begged Khayre and Rooble to sack him but failed

I am glad the big meeting is happening in Dhahar as Beesha Warsangeli want to control their MPs for Lower House they wont accept hand picked nonsense any longer, all Darood should support them and Dhullos to have the right to pick their representitives!

@codewebsduh waryaa wake up Nabad iyo Nolol is here in your village
This traitor had to visit Boqor Burhan to get the blessing to travel through our territory. Unlike your kind, we respect our elders and President Deni will not oppose Boqor Burhan’s blessing. However, President Deni will decide who represents Puntland in Mogadishu your fake outrage be damned.

Focus on Marehan who are divided between Puntland, Jubaland and Galmudug. We’re sick of having to protect you in Mudug.

TekNiKo

VIP
This traitor had to visit Boqor Burhan to get the blessing to travel through our territory. Unlike your kind, we respect our elders and President Deni will not oppose Boqor Burhan’s blessing. However, President Deni will decide who represents Puntland in Mogadishu your fake outrage be damned.

Focus on Marehan who are divided between Puntland, Jubaland and Galmudug. We’re sick of having to protect you in Mudug.
We will ask @codewebsduh about Dhahar affairs not you.

As for protecting Marehan in Galmudug?

Arming Sacad against Marehan with 10 battlewagons and them using it it to attack us is helping, ripping a life support POW from his hospital bed and leaving them to die is your protection?

Animated GIF

It's all fine and dandy that he arrives in his hometown of Dhahar. This is his birth right and noone can stop him.

Unfortunently , there has been little to no investment by the FGS in the region. He came empty handed with no new projects and even the drone footage showed how backwards Dhahar is.

cow

VIP
It's all fine and dandy that he arrives in his hometown of Dhahar. This is his birth right and noone can stop him.

Unfortunently , there has been little to no investment by the FGS in the region. He came empty handed with no new projects and even the drone footage showed how backwards Dhahar is.

according to ali harere, wasiir jamaal build the road in dahar, he also made the university in badhan part of the jamacadda umadda.

These new kids are lost, they trying to force Somalis to love lowlifes who nobody cares about every day it is a new guy. We still remember how Kheyre used to boast, as if he was in charge of a very wealthy country like Norway and not Somalia. Where is Dahir Battyboy Jeesow even his reer told him to F off. Khadijo Diriye dnt care about N&N she knows where the power lies.

Anyone associated with N&N is an enemy to his reer. Look at Mursal, Ubax Tahliil, Cumar Filish, Dubbe etc. None of them have got respect of their ppl.

This fool is clinging on his kursi same as Mahad Abdallah Cawad who ran away from PL to GM because he wouldn't survive with Deni in Charge.

Trending

Latest posts