Black faaraxs are being fetishized over here in T8rkey for that well known reason and are nothing less than a trend. Every T8rkish xaliimo wants to dig deep into that BBC stereotype.. but Sub-Saharan madows are winning and taking advantage of that while fob faaraxs are running after other fob Somali xaliimos..
I'm trying to singlehandedly hold up the reputation of the somali faaraxs down here but far kaliyaa fool ma dhaqdo and those n1ggas have more focus on them hairy baddies than we do.

Fob faaraxas should leave xaliimos alone and focus on building a name for mali faaraxs here and keep madows at bay, this aint a marriage stuff and shit but hitting on them and moving on by leaving a legacy behind!!!

I've had a T8rkish cap driver telling me that he introduced a hairy snowbunny to a faarax he knew and that girl has been on a "once go black you never come back'' mode since then and no longer hooks up with their hairy faaraxs, that faarax was wiil hoog but we need more faaraxs like him innit!!!

Do you think them hairy xaliimos are worth building reputation on?? but seriously fob somali faaraxs shouldn't be only focusing on their fob xaliimo counterparts!!! WTF

I need your tips bros regarding the hairy snowbunnies!! I dont post shit like this but it's really concerning and I aint trolling guys..

1658959573718.png

Just yesterday you where going on about how much of a nationalist you are now you have become a divestor.

Get help bro you don't seem like your mentally there and you ain't getting shit out there.

guys that actually are don't sit around on obscure forums to brag about the "attention" they get.

View attachment 231505

Just yesterday you where going on about how much of a nationalist you are now you have become a divestor.

Get help bro you don't seem like your mentally there and you ain't getting shit out there.

guys that actually are don't sit around on obscure forums to brag about the "attention" they get.
This is a form of nationalism.. it's a matter of being dominant no matter what!! and unless your a gay or a xaliimo you shouldnt be offended by it. This kinda of things and getting attention from the outside is a moral boost to every race, nothing more nothing less.

You couldnt understand the simplest form of nationalism how do you wanna comprehend stuff of this magnitude?? pls can you just avoid engaging in things you've no idea about?!!!

This is a form of nationalism.. it's a matter of being dominant no matter what!! and unless your a gay or a xaliimo you shouldnt be offended by it. This kinda of things and getting attention from the outside is a moral boost to every race, nothing more nothing less.

You couldnt understand the simplest form of nationalism how do you wanna comprehend stuff of this magnitude?? pls can you just avoid engaging in things you've no idea about?!!!
I fully comprehend what's going on and you ain't getting any attention or action. You get your morale boost by posting fake stories on here for the halimos which is why I feel sorry for you.

why would you care? trend?
what does that matter? how worthless is your ego to be pleased by that?

its even worse because you are willing to compromise with others that see you as a trend?
fickle is the mind of the person who has no strong ties to his deen and land, it can even be swayed by 'trends'

I’m pretty sure the Turkish ting will have a brother or father that will probably lynch you. I’m glad somalis aren’t on this wave. A big reason why so many nonblacks hate blacks is bc they try to date/f*ck their women.

Somali men are not self-haters, we don't run after ajnabi women. Leave that for madow who have ingrained self-hate and want to run away from their women.

I

Compete with other male races to advance your community, come up with advanced technology or some shit not to have s*x with some turkish woman ..in fact you're proven other races the stereotype that Africans men are punch of horny with no brain who run after other women's race...and I am glad the fobs in trukey have at least pride and self respect not run after truskish woman..🤦🏽‍♀️

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Black faaraxs are being fetishized over here in T8rkey for that well known reason and are nothing less than a trend. Every T8rkish xaliimo wants to dig deep into that BBC stereotype.. but Sub-Saharan madows are winning and taking advantage of that while fob faaraxs are running after other fob Somali xaliimos..
I'm trying to singlehandedly hold up the reputation of the somali faaraxs down here but far kaliyaa fool ma dhaqdo and those n1ggas have more focus on them hairy baddies than we do.

Fob faaraxas should leave xaliimos alone and focus on building a name for mali faaraxs here and keep madows at bay, this aint a marriage stuff and shit but hitting on them and moving on by leaving a legacy behind!!!

I've had a T8rkish cap driver telling me that he introduced a hairy snowbunny to a faarax he knew and that girl has been on a "once go black you never come back'' mode since then and no longer hooks up with their hairy faaraxs, that faarax was wiil hoog but we need more faaraxs like him innit!!!

Do you think them hairy xaliimos are worth building reputation on?? but seriously fob somali faaraxs shouldn't be only focusing on their fob xaliimo counterparts!!! WTF

I need your tips bros regarding the hairy snowbunnies!! I dont post shit like this but it's really concerning and I aint trolling guys..
Well my uncle left behind tons of his seed in Colombia and everyone in the fam knows about it. He spends way too much time there and owns multiple houses. Bet a few Abdis exist in Bogata now.

:kanyehmm:

Trending