Stuff That Creeps You Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu you old ass fucker i make your mom throat bleed tell her ass if she dont come on time shes not getting her 2$ Son

Why you talkig shit you fatass come to millwoods edmonton I'll slaughter you old fatfuck
You were doing so well till you reverted to your hoodrat lingo. I had high hopes for you my little pear. See, you're talking about mothers, but I'm talking about drawing fresh milk from your grandmother. In case you're still working through ESL classes like I am, that is your mother's dear old mother, that is to say I was drinking from the same breast as your sweet little hooyo. Two generations of titty play. Can't you see who wins here?

You were doing so well till you reverted to your hoodrat lingo. I had high hopes for you my little pear. See, you're talking about mothers, but I'm talking about drawing fresh milk from your grandmother. In case you're still working through ESL classes like I am, that is your mother's dear old mother, that is to say I was drinking from the same breast as your sweet little hooyo. Two generations of titty play. Can't you see who wins here?
I'll f*ck your grandma that old isn't resting in piece and your momma too

My grandpa fucked your grandma just to create me and your mom so that we can f*ck

I'll f*ck your mom on a daily pussy bastard too scared to come to my neighbourhood bith fucker let me tell you somethig your mom grandma great grandma alll are s

I found ancient statues of your ancestors getting fucked to death

Im carrying the legacy by fucking your mom

I wrap my meaty dick around your mom daily she needs it like biyo

She drinks my sperm more than water ya fat fuvker

My great grandpa owned your people and had a harem larger than your fatass mom that i fucked

Be a good fucking slave and suck off a boy

I'll f*ck your grandma that old isn't resting in piece and your momma too

My grandpa fucked your grandma just to create me and your mom so that we can f*ck

I'll f*ck your mom on a daily pussy bastard too scared to come to my neighbourhood bith fucker let me tell you somethig your mom grandma great grandma alll are s

I found ancient statues of your ancestors getting fucked to death

Im carrying the legacy by fucking your mom

I wrap my meaty dick around your mom daily she needs it like biyo

She drinks my sperm more than water ya fat fuvker

My great grandpa owned your people and had a harem larger than your fatass mom that i fucked

Be a good fucking slave and suck off a boy
Now you're just repeating what BW said. Originality, my little pet, originality. I'm telling you this because I love you and want to improve your vituperative skills. No, "vituperative" doesn't mean that your mother's breast milk is sour. I would never disrespect your family like that. It means, your putdown skills.

Here, come and smell my breath, it smells of fresh breast drawn milk. Stick by me and you won't go wrong.

Now you're just repeating what BW said. Originality, my little pet, originality. I'm telling you this because I love you and want to improve your vituperative skills. No, "vituperative" doesn't mean that your mother's breast milk is sour. I would never disrespect your family like that. It means, your putdown skills.

Here, come and smell my breath, it smells of fresh breast drawn milk. Stick by me and you won't go wrong.
I'll shoot you fat fucker

Hornets

IMG_0118.JPG

I just finished reading @The Cushitic One's beef threads. Wawareey, toloow islaanta waa yaxaas ilka weyn. Ilaahay ha naga qabto. She sounded so innocent and pious on the phone. She told me she is a niqabi who is tight with sheikh Sudaysi. Not a word is true. This alligator will be the demise of me. She beefed with Steam Development, she lambed with God Knows Best, she chickened with Too Macaan. What an evildoer. She will toss and gore me like maxaa ka gale. Stay the hell away from me naya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts