Ladies: Do you wear a hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
lol
I have so many questions regarding this post abayo macaan like canjeero iyo oodkac and such little time:

1) Does your siblings or cousins know that your a gaalo?

2) Were you one of those hijabis, where you took off your hijab and abaya when you arrived at school, and when school was done did you put it back on? I'm talking about high school here. For example:

You would always take the early bus to get to school on time to change before class starts and you would take the late bus when school was done to change back into your hijab and abaya in case a habaayar sees you and snitches.

3) Do you still go to Eid prayers? And if you do, do you wear the hijab to Eid prayers?
1) All my siblings, and one close cousin who is also unreligious. My other cousins are Salafis. They can see how I present but they don't know exactly what I think.

2) No. I actually went into it of my own accord. I was wearing mainstreamish regular style of clothes and then morphed into a fullblown hijabi with abaya, and considering where I am that took resolve. My mom doesn't wear abaya, much less force me to wear one. I actually went through an emo-rock phase in highschool, with dark eyes and clothes and the whole gig, so I think they were really pleased when I became overtly religious, and not look like I was becoming a satanist or some shit. I don't have to worry about random Somalis aunties 'snitching' bc I never randomly come across one in public, plus my parents were aware of it. I can't really hide things in general. I'm a bad liar and I have a tendency to blurt out what I really think.

I told someone this before, literally word-for-word, but I was actively searching for faith, but no matter how hard I looked or tried to sink into practice; I dotted my Is and crossed my Ts in Islam, listened to speeches, read books, did my research, and sunk into study - my mind knew it was subject to a mortal system. The false comfort in ritual couldn't make up for that and I continued to lack conviction. The more I honestly questioned the origin of the message without convincing answers, the more it lost it's sanctity. So then the hijab+abaya came off and suddenly it was a bad reaction. I was weak in faith, but I looked into other systems and found it to be the same, so I became an agnostic and then eventually admitted to myself that I was an atheist.

My older sister was raised differently from me. She was trained to wear the hijab. I wasn't. I really think it had a lot to do with her body type tbh. She's the Salma Hayek to my Kristin Kreuk. I slipped under the radar and had a way of brushing off having to wear it with stealth, plus I was the spoiled littlest kid. My older siblings had a much, much stricter upbringing.

3) I missed and went on and off. Missing Eid is not a big deal, it's very easy to miss. We used make it a thing to "stunt" at Eid. My sister has asked me to come with her this year, but I don't think I'll be slaying Eid this year :mjlol:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I actually start wearing the hijab fulltime few years ago and nobody forced me it was my own choice . My sisters don't even cover their hair and my parents are getting more religious as they get older.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
No you said you're self you converted because of you're 2 white boyfriends.

What's the most sickening thing is you continue to wear a hijab even when you go to church, I mean wtf .

Why would I marry an Arab when I love my Somali xarahs too much? I'm not a sell out like you.

:siilaanyosmile:Grow some balls tell you're parents you're a Christian, stop wearing the hijab before you can say shit to me.

Stupid
You're pathetic I honestly feel sad for your useless life. Stuck with 'xaar'ahs as you said it yoursel- What is the likelihood that a cute Somali guy sits two seats away from me as I say this x_x. Gotta dip.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You're pathetic I honestly feel sad for your useless life. Stuck with 'xaar'ahs as you said it yoursel- What is the likelihood that a cute Somali guy sits two seats away from me as I say this x_x. Gotta dip.
And he decides to sit right across from me on the bus!!! OMG I'm smiling. This same guy is so romantic and sweet. During the school year when I pass him (he went to the same school as me) he would say assalamu alaikum and smile at me. I know this is common place for Somali guys but he does this when I'm alone and he's with a group of his friends. And gaah he's the perfect skin tone dark caramel. Too bad he's likely super religious since he's always at the mosque
:mjcry:
I think he has a crush on me but w/e. He has never made the first move. I only see him about 10 times each year by chance.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
How did I miss this.... I know cos you never mentioned me properly.

Firstly, Don't you ever mention my
parents again you fucking .

My parents aren't savages, they Would never force me to do Anything I
didn't want to do.

Furthermore I've always did, What I wanted, I'm an Alpha you're a zeta.

You care more about what others think of you as presented by you're mindless
Points, time and time again.

You have low self esteem, forever seeking reassurance from a bunch Of strangers
on a Internet forum

You disclose information about You're family, when no asks

You state you're forced to wear
A hijab but you dispise you're parents
And their faith

The difference between you and me?
Regardless of the fact that I don't
cover My hair, I practice my religion.

I respect my parents, I don't shit post
About them online

I don't Hide the fact I don't wear it from
Anybody

I don't care what people think of me,
Nor seek approval from anyone

There's a special place reserved in
hell For ex muslims, I'm sure you
know about it.

I don't let men treat me like shit, I
haven't sacfriced my cure believes
Or my dignity for a gaaal

We are not the same, you're nothing
You're the dirt beneath my shoe.

Not all things were created equal.

If you're parents found out you was
A Christian you would be kicked
Out you're house and disowned!

If you're parents found out you didn't
Wear the hijab you would be beaten

Don't ever compare yourself to me
I forgive you since I'm in a good mood and because I'm Christian.
:kodaksmiley:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
And he decides to sit right across from me on the bus!!! OMG I'm smiling. This same guy is so romantic and sweet. During the school year when I pass him (he went to the same school as me) he would say assalamu alaikum and smile at me. I know this is common place for Somali guys but he does this when I'm alone and he's with a group of his friends. And gaah he's the perfect skin tone dark caramel. Too bad he's likely super religious since he's always at the mosque
I think he has a crush on me but w/e. He has never made the first move. I only see him about 10 times each year by chance.

Someone pray for this delusional girl.:mjlol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Webp.net-resizeimage.png

orodoo guurso

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It is forced upon them through communut expectations I dare you all to walk freely with a small dress and hair open in Somalia ??? You've gotta be kidding of me ofcourse it's forced on them hahah, get outa here with your apologist crap the lot of you

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
anybody

the qooq turned u into a Christian ffs :russ:
Screw it, I'm marrying him and and I'll convert him to Christianity. He's so fucking hot. He isn't even a skinny faarax he is thick and muscular. He is also a miskeen so he won't play with my heart. God keeps throwing good men into my life I have so many to choose from.

:rejoice:

Also what does the qooq mean?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I forgive you since I'm in a good mood and because I'm Christian.
:kodaksmiley:
NOPE! youre closeted kaafir. not muslim and not yet officialty christian. you will be inaugurated he moment you get water boarded and drink the priests golden showers. no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending