Cheap and clean is actually accurate. I'm disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And would you know about homosexual behavior? That makes for more questions than answers :patrice:

Are you off your medicin again? I guess that's what US healthcare is good for :ohreally:

What's funny is you come here trying to talk about you're love of white Men.

What's funny is you birther, is so ashamed of you, all of you're surrounding Somalis cuss her out.

What's funny is she probably cries herself to sleep at night knowing
She birthed the biggest ,
Even white woman look like
Saints.

What's funny is you value you're
Self worth by how many white
Men you've slept with

What's funny is you're just the
Shit on my shoe, instead of scrapping
It off, I'll simply throw you in the trash.

What's funny is you .....
IMG_6465.GIF

Gambar

VIP
First of all I'm Somali, not Xabashi. And secondly, out of ALL the comments here (bashing a Somali girl, nonetheless)...mine is the one you have a problem with sis???:mjlol: I'm sorry but if you actually cared about our girls being demeaned you would have stood up for her as well...but I don't see any comments from you doing so. :what1:

Mona and her are friends by the way so the fact that Mona criticized one Somali girl a while ago doesn't equate into this...it's literally a non-factor to the topic at hand.
Mona talked shit about Halima Aden. Mona is Xabashi like you. Wasn't your Habar Yonis application denied? Somali kulaha naa waxaad tahay ma leh. Mona is a jealous, fat, bleaching Xabashi and I will come at her for making shady comments like Somali girls should marry so and so. She should worry about Afwerki and her family being tortured in Eritrea instead of sticking her nose in Somali business balayada uuska weyn.

Gambar

VIP

What's funny is you birther, is so ashamed of you, all of you're surrounding Somalis cuss her out.

Saints.

Men you've slept with

View attachment 20229
Why did she even start with you :what1:

Anyway calm down sis lol

Sarah136

Hot and cold

Saints.

Men you've slept with

View attachment 20229

Jow! You have said more than enough :mjcry:

Don't ruin your fasting. Let it go :ufdup:

What's funny is you birther, is so ashamed of you, all of you're surroundings Somalis cuss her out.

Saints.

Men you've slept with

View attachment 20229

That's actually funny but in a tragic way.. :draketf:

Now go find your meds, or I'll slap the demon who made you his day time job

giphy.gif

Saints.

Men you've slept with

View attachment 20229
were you a big bully in school how many girls did you knock out ?

TooMacaan

VIP
Mona talked shit about Halima Aden. Mona is Xabashi like you. Wasn't your Habar Yonis application denied? Somali kulaha naa waxaad tahay ma leh. Mona is a jealous, fat, bleaching Xabashi and I will come at her for making shady comments like Somali girls should marry so and so. She should worry about Afwerki and her family being tortured in Eritrea instead of sticking her nose in Somali business balayada uuska weyn.
What does Mona talking crap about Halima have to do with this specific situation...? Since when is someone required to get along with each and every single member of a nation in order to prove that they don't hate everyone from there?? Halima is ONE girl and she doesn't represent every single Somali-- criticizing Halima DOES NOT equal to criticizing the whole Somali population nor does it mean that Mona can't have friendships with other Somali girls (as is clearly evidenced by her friendship with Asad). She didn't find the comment to be offensive and even responded to it by joking that she'd volunteer. Don't take everything too seriously.

Your argument is totally illogical btw:
> saying a Xalimo should marry a guy that happens to be white is ..."shady"
> calling a Xalimo all sorts of slurs, cheap/clean, making assumptions about her hatred for Somali men&culture...'totally okay'? :bell:

And Habar Yonis application? Is that a serious question??:cryinglaughsmiley: Abubu's "verdict" doesn't have the authority to change my DNA or remove my heritage/qabil.

TooMacaan

VIP
Last edited:
What does Mona talking crap about Halima have to do with this specific situation...? Since when is someone required to get along with each and every single member of a nation in order to prove that they don't hate everyone from there?? Halima is ONE girl and she doesn't represent every single Somali-- criticizing Halima DOES NOT equal to criticizing the whole Somali population nor does it mean that Mona can't have friendships with other Somali girls (as is clearly evidenced by her friendship with Asad). She didn't find the comment to be offensive and even responded to it by joking that she'd volunteer. Don't take everything too seriously.

Your argument is totally illogical btw:
> saying a Xalimo should marry a guy that happens to be white is ..."shady"
> calling a Xalimo all sorts of slurs, cheap/clean, making assumptions about her hatred for Somali men&culture...'totally okay'? :bell:

And Habar Yonis application? Is that a serious question??:cryinglaughsmiley: Abubu's "verdict" doesn't have the authority to change my DNA or remove my heritage/qabil.

I think a lot of the members here have had their perceptions skewed by a lot of these same threads appearing. I didnt really see anything worth making a fuss about tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending