Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

She’s saying that Somali maids were the ones who were attacked. Everyone knows Somalis never worked as maids back then, and that’s something’s that’s only recently happened with this new post 2012 government
Even now where I live I have not met or heard of many Somali maids, mostly Hindi and Filipina.

Wallahi oh billahi they did my family personally knows a dozen of the women. we even know one of the abducted women gtfo
Without verifiable evidence, I’m not going to believe an anonymous users over the dozens of Somalis I know who lived there in the 70s-80s

The only bad experiences I’ve heard of was from rich people who were rude and entitled. But that has nothing to do with racism. You have classists people from every group on the world

Without verifiable evidence, I’m not going to believe an anonymous users over the dozens of Somalis I know who lived there in the 70s-80s

The only bad experiences I’ve heard of was from rich people who were rude and entitled. But that has nothing to do with racism. You have classists people from every group on the world
Don’t care what you believe. Ik it shatters your view of being a protected group by Arabs lol

Bila caqli do you genuinely believe all Somalis have similar experiences. I’m telling you we personally known some of the women! Some still live in Jeddah to this day
They came by smuggling. These women are from Somalia, you cannot convince me that the government at that time was allowing Somali women to work as maids in the Gulf.

Don’t care what you believe. Ik it shatters your view of being a protected group by Arabs lol
Who said anything about being protected?
:what1:
I’m just against racism ukhti. I know you’ve seen me defend black people against the racists on this site, why wouldn’t I defend Arabs too?

Who said anything about being protected?
:what1:
I’m just against racism ukhti. I know you’ve seen me defend black people against the racists on this site, why wouldn’t I defend Arabs too?
it’s honestly insulting that you’re denying the lived experiences of the aunts who raised me, some who are still stuck there. Where’s the racism you speak of?

it’s honestly insulting that you’re denying the lived experiences of the aunts who raised me, some who are still stuck there. Where’s the racism you speak of?
And you denying the lived experience of everyone else’s family. My father lived in Jeddah from 71-78 and so did many of my other relatives

You are making generalizations of an entire group of people based on how “a dozen maids” were treated. You don’t think that’s racists? Imagine if people generalized Somalis in that same way

And you denying the lived experience of everyone else’s family. My father lived in Jeddah from 71-78 and so did many of my other relatives

You are making generalizations of an entire group of people based on how “a dozen maids” were treated. You don’t think that’s racists? Imagine if people generalized Somalis in that same way
so 7 years only… vs ppl who arrived in mid 60s & still live there. Continue bootyclappin

so 7 years only… vs ppl who arrived in mid 60s & still live there. Continue bootyclappin
I used him as an example to show that I have family that lived there too. I have an Aunt who’s been living in the Middle East continuously since the early 50s and she says the people have been good to her

Arab and madow haters need to repent because racism is a sin. We are all equal in the eyes of Allah ukhti. No amount of qashins will change this
:rejoice:

I used him as an example to show that I have family that lived there too. I have an Aunt who’s been living in the Middle East continuously since the early 50s and she says the people have been good to her

Arab and madow haters need to repent because racism is a sin. We are all equal in the eyes of Allah ukhti. No amount of qashins will change this
:rejoice:
:idontlike:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Do not listen to these radical Arabphobes brother wallah it is mostly liberal woman who push this belief

Personally I've never had any bad experiences with Arabs irl. I've never had genuine hate for them honestly.

Only when I hopped in Somali spaces is when I learned about the negative experiences somalis have had with Arabs online and irl.
From what I've gathered from somalis is that Arabs are anti black in their countries.

"is mostly liberal woman who push this belief"

The civil war made somali parents very religious and some women had very strict parents that made life hell for them.
islam is associated with Arab culture so ultimately a decent amount of them end up hating Arabs.

i lucked out low-key. Even though my mom was strict she wasn't as insane. My pops was chill as well.

It is possible that during the period of Hassan Sheikh, when he first became president, he made Somali women go to work as maids in the Gulf, but in the eights? I honestly doubt that
She’s saying that Somali maids were the ones who were attacked. Everyone knows Somalis never worked as maids back then, and that’s something’s that’s only recently happened with this new post 2012 government

Somalis do not work as maids in the gulf and even that attempt during HSM last term was abandoned due to the backlash. This claim only is spread by Somalis who do not realize it never went through, there is no record of it.

Personally I've never had any bad experiences with Arabs irl. I've never had genuine hate for them honestly.

Only when I hopped in Somali spaces is when I learned about the negative experiences somalis have had with Arabs online and irl.
From what I've gathered from somalis is that Arabs are anti black in their countries.

"is mostly liberal woman who push this belief"

The civil war made somali parents very religious and some women had very strict parents that made life hell for them.
islam is associated with Arab culture so ultimately a decent amount of them end up hating Arabs.

i lucked out low-key. Even though my mom was strict she wasn't as insane. My pops was chill as well.
Mind sharing why you left Islam?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Bila caqli do you genuinely believe all Somalis have similar experiences. I’m telling you we personally known some of the women! Some still live in Jeddah to this day

This maid thing is not new to me but I haven't really heard anything about our maids getting mistreated.

@MaakhirMayor

I don't think we have programs where were sending them to Gulf though. Saudis are allowed to recruit xalimos though.

Stopped praying and never had an urge to be religious.

I'm just vibing tbh
so pretty much just out of sheer laziness 💀 so you’re just a non practicing ”Muslim” do you disagree with anything about the deen? Or is it just inconvenient 🤔