Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

You will never see arab being obsessed with somalis the way somalis are obsessed with arabs. Everyday there is a thread of arab are this and that.

Deconstructing arguments so I can understand them better makes me a weirdo?
What makes you a weirdo is attacking me & accusing me of arrogance. If you had paid attention to the entire thread instead jumping down my throat you would’ve seen that Ive mentioned my family being from there & personally knowing several of the maids who were abused in the 80s. sorry that your reality has been shattered and that some Somalis weren’t spared like you've deluded yourselves into believing

What makes you a weirdo is attacking me & accusing me of arrogance. If you had paid attention to the entire thread instead jumping down my throat you would’ve seen that Ive mentioned my family being from there & personally knowing several of the maids who were abused in the 80s. sorry that your reality has been shattered and that some Somalis weren’t spared like you've deluded yourselves into believing
Do you think it’s fair to judge all of them when you admitted that it was only a couple of dozen that were harmed?

Imagine if Somalis were generalized based on what some of our worst people have done. I don’t want to be judged by what Al-Shabaab or some violent criminals have done just because we share a common ethnic background

That was the point I was trying to make earlier. I apologize if you felt like I was invalidating the experience of your loved ones 🙏🏾

عبد = slave
We know you’re a kaafir lol. Why do you Gaal always use the same tactics? Gaal are always more obsessed with Arabs than the “Ana Carab” people. Always stalking Arabs looking for something to use against them, as if they’re a monolith. And even if it was the case Who cares what some random Arab on the other side of the planet thinks? You Gaal will be the first to say “we shouldn’t generalise all Madow!” But you’ll be the first to generalise all Arabs so you can push your agenda.

how many times have your kind tried this & failed? Even all the other Kaafirs on this forum don’t bother anymore.

the fact that you have to constantly spend so much time just shows how pointless your agenda is. :pachah1:

Last edited:
Do you think it’s fair to judge all of them when you admitted that it was only a couple of dozen that were harmed?

Imagine if Somalis were generalized based on what some of our worst people have done. I don’t want to be judged by what Al-Shabaab or some violent criminals have done just because we share a common ethnic background

That was the point I was trying to make earlier. I apologize if you felt like I was invalidating the experience of your loved ones 🙏🏾
Honestly yea the patterns of abuse especially towards maids in that region is an accurate representation of their cultures attitude towards those they don’t believe are worthy of humanity. The average Somali doesn’t support al shabab so no, that generalization is not comparable. The average gulfer however has maids and treats those without western passports like they’re inferior. It’s ok, no need to apologize this is clearly a sensitive topic for me, I don’t mean to be rude but many of yall seem dismissive which is triggering

What makes you arrogant is not realising that both your reality and the reality that @Al Adnani & @محمود فارح have described can both exist at the same time. When they try to refute you, they bring up facts about Somali immigration patterns and recent political events that they theorise contribute to why they think the way they do. They still need to substantiate their theories here a bit more on here but it lines up with links to evidence I've seen them post on different threads in the various Politics sections.

In response to them, you bring up anecdotal evidence, which while important, is not equal to facts. Not to mention, those maids you know don't indicate a pattern of Somali women being abused specifically for being Somali. I feel for them. Wallahi, I do. But my allegiance is to sound reasoning and solid facts that fit in with said reasoning. Not feelings, including and especially my own. It's a typical personality trait of autists like myself. And it is the one thing about me that I actually like about myself so I don't appreciate you calling me delusional.

I don't even have a particularly rosy view of Arabs due to how they traumatised me throughout my high school days like you keep implying so please spare me the "shattered reality" retort. The only thing you've shattered is my respect for you.

You have a good sense of justice but it's pushing you to spout nonsense and lash out at others for being "bootlickers". Bootlickers come about from low acceptance of their own identity. No self-assuredness in a bootlicker. And what did you do when I simply deconstructed the argument of people arguing AGAINST you for my own understanding as a humble outsider to this debate? Call me a weirdo like a playground bully and victimise youself, even though all I actually did was attempt understand why others seemed to be victimising you.

You're made out the same fragile material of a bootlicker, despite your frequent use of the term.

Honestly yea the patterns of abuse especially towards maids in that region is an accurate representation of their cultures attitude towards those they don’t believe are worthy of humanity.
I know how south Asians, Filipinos, etc who work those jobs are treated, but how does this affect Somalis when most Somalis living in those countries don’t work those jobs?

I wasn’t saying racism doesn’t exist in those countries, but that it doesn’t impact us too much apart from some specific cases. That’s why I brought up the Somali refugees being mistreated in Sana’a

Also I’ve heard plenty of stories of maids and manual laborers being treated poorly back in Somalia, so are we even in a position to judge?

I know how south Asians, Filipinos, etc who work those jobs are treated, but how does this affect Somalis when most Somalis living in those countries don’t work those jobs?

I wasn’t saying racism doesn’t exist in those countries, but that it doesn’t impact us too much apart from some specific cases. That’s why I brought up the Somali refugees being mistreated in Sana’a

Also I’ve heard plenty of stories of maids and manual laborers being treated poorly back in Somalia, so are we even in a position to judge?
It affects us for the simple fact of there still being Somali maids in the gulf, sure the frequency might not be high but they’re still our people no? Minus western disporas a few well off families the average Somali in that region lives a horrible existence. Somali or not I’m overly sympathetic towards all the female maids they abuse.. sorry can’t help it ig. I can’t speak for the abuse that happens in Somalia as I’ve never been there.. I’m allowed to critique the environment I grew up in without being dogpilled on

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why are some of you guys acting like it is impossible for a Somali woman living in the Gulf to have ever been a maid? I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I'm not well versed in the topic so it's not like I'm qualified to say so.
It's just your line of reasoning that's a bit weird.

Because most Horn African maids came in with Ethiopian passports, they were all Habesh, Oromo, etc. Ethiopian ethnicities. None of them could have been Somali-Ethiopian from Jigjiga or something? No odd case of a Somali sister from mainland Somalia getting into the maid industry?

Please enlighten me with statistics and not ramblings about how I'm an Arab-hating liberal with gaal tendencies.
HSM sent like 13k maids to Saudi back in 2013 they are defo a thing

Yet another Arab topic.

Its either Arab, gender wars, madow wars or some sort of qabiil.

This must be the truman show for real.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

Yami

It's mainly the xalimos that post their stories. There's way more ex Muslim niggas just like us out there compared to ex Muslim xalimos. A decent amount of these chicks had a worse upbringing than us.
True the gender ratio is big. You don't have much reason to leave islam as a dude

Yami

We know you’re a kaafir lol. Why do you Gaal always use the same tactics? Gaal are always more obsessed with Arabs than the “Ana Carab” people. Always stalking Arabs looking for something to use against them, as if they’re a monolith. And even if it was the case Who cares what some random Arab on the other side of the planet thinks? You Gaal will be the first to say “we shouldn’t generalise all Madow!” But you’ll be the first to generalise all Arabs so you can push your agenda.

how many times have your kind tried this & failed? Even all the other Kaafirs on this forum don’t bother anymore.

the fact that you have to constantly spend so much time just shows how pointless your agenda is. :pachah1:
as a non religious ana carab we don't claim that nigga respectfully. We pass him on to the shias

What makes you arrogant is not realising that both your reality and the reality that @Al Adnani & @محمود فارح have described can both exist at the same time. When they try to refute you, they bring up facts about Somali immigration patterns and recent political events that they theorise contribute to why they think the way they do. They still need to substantiate their theories here a bit more on here but it lines up with links to evidence I've seen them post on different threads in the various Politics sections.

In response to them, you bring up anecdotal evidence, which while important, is not equal to facts. Not to mention, those maids you know don't indicate a pattern of Somali women being abused specifically for being Somali. I feel for them. Wallahi, I do. But my allegiance is to sound reasoning and solid facts that fit in with said reasoning. Not feelings, including and especially my own. It's a typical personality trait of autists like myself. And it is the one thing about me that I actually like about myself so I don't appreciate you calling me delusional.

I don't even have a particularly rosy view of Arabs due to how they traumatised me throughout my high school days like you keep implying so please spare me the "shattered reality" retort. The only thing you've shattered is my respect for you.

You have a good sense of justice but it's pushing you to spout nonsense and lash out at others for being "bootlickers". Bootlickers come about from low acceptance of their own identity. No self-assuredness in a bootlicker. And what did you do when I simply deconstructed the argument of people arguing AGAINST you for my own understanding as a humble outsider to this debate? Call me a weirdo like a playground bully and victimise youself, even though all I actually did was attempt understand why others seemed to be victimising you.

You're made out the same fragile material of a bootlicker, despite your frequent use of the term.
Thing is I haven’t once claimed the issue was an immigration pattern let alone enforced by current leaders. I shared a personal experience & said several times the abuses I’ve mentioned were in the 80s.. idk why they felt the need to interject & “correct” the lived experiences of my loved ones. lol how am I victimizing myself? The tone of your response was rude so I responded with the same tone. If anything you’re the bully who attacked me while others were already dogpilling on me. Honestly idc if you’ve lost respect me.. I’m not here to make friends.

Thing is I haven’t once claimed the issue was an immigration pattern let alone enforced by current leaders. I shared a personal experience & said several times the abuses I’ve mentioned were in the 80s.. idk why they felt the need to interject & “correct” the lived experiences of my loved ones. lol how am I victimizing myself? The tone of your response was rude so I responded with the same tone. If anything you’re the bully who attacked me while others were already dogpilling on me. Honestly idc if you’ve lost respect me.. I’m not here to make friends.
I insulted your stance as arrogant. You insulted me by calling me a weirdo when confronted with your own words. You misread my question to the gentlemen opposing you as a personal attack when what was written wasn't even aimed towards you. You also misread the word "people " (as in plural) as @MaakhirMayor for an easy clapback at a bystander who ever so slightly offended your sensibilities so it's abundantly clear you're too sensitive to argue serious topics with the objectivity they deserve.

Don't try to act unbothered now after raging at me when I wasn't even one of the users dogpiling you.

I insulted your stance as arrogant. You insulted me by calling me a weirdo when confronted with your own words. You misread my question to the gentlemen opposing you as a personal attack when what was written wasn't even aimed towards you. You also misread the word "people " (as in plural) as @MaakhirMayor for an easy clapback at a bystander who ever so slightly offended your sensibilities so it's abundantly clear you're too sensitive to argue serious topics with the objectivity they deserve.

Don't try to act unbothered now after raging at me when I wasn't even one of the users dogpiling you.
Of course I’m being sensitive the topic is triggering. I didn’t ask for or want a debate with you people 💀 why can’t I share personal experiences without being attacked? I am unbothered now actually I’ve had a breather :) 🚶🏾‍♀️