Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

This maid thing is not new to me but I haven't really heard anything about our maids getting mistreated.

@MaakhirMayor

I don't think we have programs where were sending them to Gulf though. Saudis are allowed to recruit xalimos though.
According to @Galool that goal of recruiting 15K Somali Women never ended up happening

Kisame

Plotting world domination
so pretty much just out of sheer laziness 💀 so you’re just a non practicing ”Muslim” do you disagree with anything about the deen? Or is it just inconvenient 🤔
"do you disagree with anything about the deen? Or is it just inconvenient 🤔"

I mostly dislike the basic shit your average ex Muslim dislikes. Not really radical with my views though so you want find me harassing random Muslims.

"so pretty much just out of sheer laziness 💀 so you’re just a non practicing ”Muslim” "

Pretty much. Honestly that's probably the main reason why I've never really enjoyed ex Muslim spaces. The niggas in those spaces be having super villain backstories that made them gaal. They hate the deen. Meanwhile I'm just there because I've never had the urge to become a practicing muslim.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
"do you disagree with anything about the deen? Or is it just inconvenient 🤔"

I mostly dislike the basic shit your average ex Muslim dislikes. Not really radical with my views though so you want find me harassing random Muslims.

"so pretty much just out of sheer laziness 💀 so you’re just a non practicing ”Muslim” "

Pretty much. Honestly that's probably the main reason why I've never really enjoyed ex Muslim spaces. The niggas in those spaces be having super villain backstories that made them gaal. They hate the deen. Meanwhile I'm just there because I've never had the urge to become a practicing muslim.
Some of these Ex Muslims are so redical it makes me doubt they are from muslim backgrounds to begin with, The shit I see on R/ExMuslim sometimes leaves me speechless lol

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Personally I've never had any bad experiences with Arabs irl. I've never had genuine hate for them honestly.

Only when I hopped in Somali spaces is when I learned about the negative experiences somalis have had with Arabs online and irl.
From what I've gathered from somalis is that Arabs are anti black in their countries.

"is mostly liberal woman who push this belief"

The civil war made somali parents very religious and some women had very strict parents that made life hell for them.
islam is associated with Arab culture so ultimately a decent amount of them end up hating Arabs.

i lucked out low-key. Even though my mom was strict she wasn't as insane. My pops was chill as well.
Same man. Coming from a Qadiriyya Sufi household was a god sent compared to what these other niggas on reddit had to deal with :dead:

Kisame

Some of these Ex Muslims are so redical it makes me doubt they are from muslim backgrounds to begin with, The shit I see on R/ExMuslim sometimes leaves me speechless lol

A decent amount of the users were never Muslim. Hindu nationalist and islamophobic Cadaans are active in there.

Lots of dudes in r/ex Muslim genuinely hate Muslims.

Don’t care what you believe. Ik it shatters your view of being a protected group by Arabs lol
@MaakhirMayor is one of the most levelheaded users on this forum and has already prefaced that he is staunchly against Somalis who are Arab bootlickers.

You're way in over your head telling people who have more lived experiences with native Arabs in their Gulf countries that they are wrong. It's a bit arrogant of you.

@MaakhirMayor is one of the most levelheaded users on this forum and has already prefaced that he is staunchly against Somalis who are Arab bootlickers.

You're way in over your head telling people who have more lived experiences with native Arabs in their Gulf countries that they are wrong. It's a bit arrogant of you.
More lived experiences than me lol? I’m from that region and go back every 2 summers but yea sure he knows more than me

Kisame

Same man. Coming from a Qadiriyya Sufi household was a god sent compared to what these other niggas on reddit had to deal with :dead:

It's mainly the xalimos that post their stories. There's way more ex Muslim niggas just like us out there compared to ex Muslim xalimos. A decent amount of these chicks had a worse upbringing than us.

Why are some of you guys acting like it is impossible for a Somali woman living in the Gulf to have ever been a maid? I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I'm not well versed in the topic so it's not like I'm qualified to say so.
It's just your line of reasoning that's a bit weird.

Because most Horn African maids came in with Ethiopian passports, they were all Habesh, Oromo, etc. Ethiopian ethnicities. None of them could have been Somali-Ethiopian from Jigjiga or something? No odd case of a Somali sister from mainland Somalia getting into the maid industry?

Please enlighten me with statistics and not ramblings about how I'm an Arab-hating liberal with gaal tendencies.

Why are some of you guys acting like it is impossible for a Somali woman living in the Gulf to have ever been a maid? I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I'm not well versed in the topic so it's not like I'm qualified to say so.
It's just your line of reasoning that's a bit weird.

Because most Horn African maids came in with Ethiopian passports, they were all Habesh, Oromo, etc. Ethiopian ethnicities. None of them could have been Somali-Ethiopian from Jigjiga or something? No odd case of a Somali sister from mainland Somalia getting into the maid industry?

Please enlighten me with statistics and not ramblings about how I'm an Arab-hating liberal with gaal tendencies.
You’re not well versed like you said so why’d you attack me; someone who is from that region. Also, What arrogance have I showed? You guys are clearly bothered by the truth. Please point to where it was said that every single Somali woman was a maid…

You’re not well versed like you said so why’d you attack me; someone who is from thag region. Also, What arrogance have I showed? You guys are clearly bothered by the truth. Please point to where it was said that every single Somali woman was a maid…
Read what I wrote again, but slowly this time. I'm questioning the people who oppose your argument, saying Somali maids are not being abused.

Trending

Latest posts