Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Idk where the Arab hate comes from. They meet one racist Arab working at a halal meat store, and now they hate an entire group 😂

Aside from the Somali refuges who were treated poorly in Sana’a, I’ve rarely heard of Somalis feeling unwelcome in Arab countries. I know some Egyptians were kinda racists but when you’re population is that big you’re bound to have a few bad apples 🤷🏾‍♂️
You just reminded me that my local arab butcher speaks Af Soomaali bro is always speaking to be in the mother tounge. Until rn I never really questioned it where did this guy even learn it lmao :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Were they targeting Somali women specifically, or did this equally happen to women of all different types of nationalities? Also in which part of KSA did this happen?
Easy targets I don’t think they were targeting a specific ethnicity, majority were maids. Jeddah

what is your evidence ? Saudi Arabia in the 1980s one of the most religiously strict countries Also, Somalis were not present in abundance in the country either?
There was large presence in the 1980s but not in Jeddah. Mostly in the east, Dhahran for example. I never heard or read document about saying this happen to Somalis

Easy targets I don’t think they were targeting a specific ethnicity, majority were maids. Jeddah
I know this story is bullshit then. Somali never worked as maids in the 80s, those were probably Ethiopians. The first time you heard of Somali women being sent to work as maids there was within the last 10 yrs

I know this story is bullshit then. Somali never worked as maids in the 80s, those were probably Ethiopians. The first time you heard of Somali women being sent to work as maids there was within the last 10 yrs
Wallahi oh billahi they did my family personally knows a dozen of the women. we even know one of the abducted women gtfo

she is speaking nonsense. I live in Saudi this never had happen
She’s saying that Somali maids were the ones who were attacked. Everyone knows Somalis never worked as maids back then, and that’s something’s that’s only recently happened with this new post 2012 government

She’s saying that Somali maids were the ones who were attacked. Everyone knows Somalis never worked as maids back then, and that’s something’s that’s only recently happened with this new post 2012 government
Bila caqli do you genuinely believe all Somalis have similar experiences. I’m telling you we personally known some of the women! Some still live in Jeddah to this day